Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
K. Smith

Default New Harry Lie

Harry Kruase wrote:

Yep it's the union liars way; he lies "all" the time, but hey it's
funny to see your parody of his lies, actually some of yours are more
believable than his!!!:-) You certainly have as much evidence as the non
boating, non boat owning, liar Krasue has also:-)

& the Krause lie of the day is ????

So I hate to dwell on the Hatt 43 (well OK I don't really "hate" it:-))
but in a hurry & this only takes a second, the arguments over the Hatt
went on for ages, fake photo being posted the "sudden" disposal when a
couple of NG people were about to expose him, then eventually just to
absolutely confirm it was nothing but a liar's BS like all his other
"boating" claims his only answer was he "chose" not to post a real pic.
The lowest of the low liars is our own Krause;-)

The photo was genuine. I certainly can "provide" a photo of what you
refer to as "get home." But, as I responded previously, I choose not
to do so.

Harry,,

I received an email from my Internet provider today,

Apparently you have been contacting them regularly for the last little
while, you have been trying to obtain information about me.

Now Harry, you are suggesting that I have changed my TC/IP to yours, and you
claimed that I have logged onto your own IP provider and hacked into your IP
source.

Harry,,, not only do you lie to all of us here on the group, but you also
lied to my IP provider. They had a good laugh and say that they receive
childish complaints such as this all the time but don't like to get in the
middle of lover's spats,,,

Krause,, you have lied again,,, Because I have never logged into your IP
address,, I have never manipulated my TCIP to your servers numbers,, they
checked my history krause and confirmed that which also in fact confirms
once again that you are a liar.

A liar krause of the lowest form.

Now krause,, we have spotted an new psychological pattern in you.

A snitch,, and a liar.

Tattle tale snitch snitch,,, lol,,,

A real number you are krause,,,