Default YO! HARRY!

On Feb 27, 7:52*pm, BAR wrote:
Eat Me, Trolls wrote:

The way you troll him...you'd think he had ****ed your wife..AND
daughter.

We aren't worried about Harry with our wives, they are too old for him.
We are afraid of Harry being anywhere near our daughters. Harry has an
expressed interest in young women/ladies/girls.

And he has a deep seated interest in genitalia, be it men or women,
and he also seems to be infatuated with people doing things to his
butt.

On Feb 28, 10:59*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
On Feb 27, 10:18 am, hkrause wrote:
Eat Me, Trolls wrote:

The way you troll him...you'd think he had ****ed your wife..AND
daughter.
It has been suggested that Reggie have a DNA match with his children.
They're not really his, but his wife told him they were.

There are only two people here in rec.boats that would stoop so low as
to say ****ty things about someone's family. You and JimH.

I don't take anything said in rec.boats personally. *It didn't offend
me, my wife or my children.

Oh, I understand, but you have to admit, someone who would do that is
the lowest form of pond scum there is.

wrote in message
On Feb 27, 10:37 am, "Don White" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

I know you're not up yet, but I wanted to wish you a spectacular day
before
everyone else starts asking about your broke transom, lobsta' boat, Dr
Dr,
Yale, cross-Atlantic boat trips, *JimH and DonW circle jerks*, etc, etc.

In other words, I want you to start the day in a great mood!
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

My my! There you go again......passing up a chance to start fresh by
slopping in your old instigator/facilitator trough.
Don't you have any respect for the majority, middle of the road type
posters
who might like to discuss boating for a change.

John isn't instigating anything. Harry is the one who made those
claims. No one BUT Harry.

I don't recall Harry accusing JimH & me of participating in "circle jerks".

On Feb 28, 12:01*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 27, 10:37 am, "Don White" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

.. .

I know you're not up yet, but I wanted to wish you a spectacular day
before
everyone else starts asking about your broke transom, lobsta' boat, Dr
Dr,
Yale, cross-Atlantic boat trips, *JimH and DonW circle jerks*, etc, etc.

In other words, I want you to start the day in a great mood!
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

My my! There you go again......passing up a chance to start fresh by
slopping in your old instigator/facilitator trough.
Don't you have any respect for the majority, middle of the road type
posters
who might like to discuss boating for a change.

John isn't instigating anything. Harry is the one who made those
claims. No one BUT Harry.

I don't recall Harry accusing JimH & me of participating in "circle jerks"..- Hide quoted text -

Oh, you are only keying in on one particular thing. What about the
rest???

Eat Me, Trolls wrote:
The way you troll him...you'd think he had ****ed your wife..AND
daughter.
It has been suggested that Reggie have a DNA match with his children.
They're not really his, but his wife told him they were.
There are only two people here in rec.boats that would stoop so low as
to say ****ty things about someone's family. You and JimH.

I don't take anything said in rec.boats personally. It didn't offend
me, my wife or my children.

Oh, I understand, but you have to admit, someone who would do that is
the lowest form of pond scum there is.

What I have noticed is JimH loves to make fun of others family members,
especially yours, then freaks out when someone doesn't make a personal
wish of good luck to his son who has joined the marines. That is
another example of why you should not take rec.boats too seriously.

I learned a long time ago, not to take anything said in rec.boats as
anything more than bits and bites running through the internet.

If you take it too seriously, you could end up like Harry living a
fantasy life in rec.boats. I loved his latest fantasy story about going
to the "Del" so he could make a presentation on how to defeat the
republicans, and he didn't realize that the Union his wife works for was
having a convention at the exact same hotel. I wonder why the hotel
room was registered in his wife's name?

On Feb 28, 1:50*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
Eat Me, Trolls wrote:
[...]

room was registered in his wife's name? *- Hide quoted text -

Right you are! And just like JimH, when he's outed, he disappears! I
wonder why the hotel room was registered in his wife's name after he
said that he went there with a partner, and that the room was in HIS
name......
BAR BAR is offline

[...]

Harry was the pivot man. Was it good for you?

BAR BAR is offline

Eat Me, Trolls wrote:
The way you troll him...you'd think he had ****ed your wife..AND
daughter.
It has been suggested that Reggie have a DNA match with his children.
They're not really his, but his wife told him they were.
There are only two people here in rec.boats that would stoop so low as
to say ****ty things about someone's family. You and JimH.
I don't take anything said in rec.boats personally. It didn't offend
me, my wife or my children.

Oh, I understand, but you have to admit, someone who would do that is
the lowest form of pond scum there is.

What I have noticed is JimH loves to make fun of others family members,
especially yours, then freaks out when someone doesn't make a personal
wish of good luck to his son who has joined the marines. That is
another example of why you should not take rec.boats too seriously.

You forgot to capitalize Marines

I learned a long time ago, not to take anything said in rec.boats as
anything more than bits and bites running through the internet.

If you take it too seriously, you could end up like Harry living a
fantasy life in rec.boats. I loved his latest fantasy story about going
to the "Del" so he could make a presentation on how to defeat the
republicans, and he didn't realize that the Union his wife works for was
having a convention at the exact same hotel. I wonder why the hotel
room was registered in his wife's name?

Her union was paying for the trip.
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

A. I loved his latest fantasy story about
going to the "Del" so he could make a presentation on how to defeat
the republicans,

B. and he didn't realize that the Union his wife works
for was having a convention at the exact same hotel.

C. I wonder why the
hotel room was registered in his wife's name?

D. Her union was paying for the trip.

A. I made no such claim. This is yet another of Reggie's lies.
I did attend a conference on that subject, though, and made a
suggestion that got a few laughs. Neither the conference I attended
nor my presentation had anything to do with a trade union.

B. There was no convention. There was a meeting. That's all it was, as I
told ReggieTurd, but of course he persists in spreading his
bullsh*t, and then repeating it a zillion times. That's our boy,
ReggieTurd.

C. Because *she* made the reservation.

D. No union paid for my trip.

I find it humorous that "Reggie," the poster here with no actual life,
no real name, no evidence of boat ownership, no evidence of a wife, no
evidence of kids, no evidence of a job, gets his jollies sniffing up the
butts of posters who do have actual lives, real names, real boats, real
families, and real jobs.

Yo - Harry... Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 June 12th 07 06:50 PM
Hey Harry... Tim General 0 January 20th 07 01:41 PM
Hi Harry....... TWB General 0 March 2nd 06 03:26 PM
New Harry Lie K. Smith General 1 February 8th 05 07:04 PM