Default How smart is your right foot?

See if you can outsmart your right foot.

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your
computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise
circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with
your right Hand. Your foot will change direction.

See if you can outsmart your right foot.

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:04:28 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

See if you can outsmart your right foot.

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your
computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise
circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with
your right Hand. Your foot will change direction.

See if you can outsmart your right foot.

First time I saw this was 1965, on liberty in Queens, NY.
O'Leary's tap. Met Jimmy Gallagher. He did it perfectly.
We played a game of stripe/solids.
Didn't last long. Jimmy sank the eight ball on the break.
Couple hours later he's sitting on the next barstool talking to
me in perfect lucidity. He had drunk at least a fifth of Scotch since
I'd been there, and he had a good head start.
Closed his eyes and toppled off the bar stool. Big fall, as the
stools were high and he was 6' 5".
Me and his brother Bobby - my shipmate - carried him home.
So it must be mind over matter, and whiskey.
I can do it sober, with a slight glitch, but I have to concentrate.
But hey, at least I have a liver.

--Vic

wrote:

[...]

I can to after a few minutes, but it takes concentration.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

[...]

I can to after a few minutes, but it takes concentration.- Hide quoted text -

That's like twittleing your thumbs in oposite directions. It can be
done with practice.

wrote:

[...]

That's something I have never been able to do. I've seen people do
it, I know it can be done, but I can't do it.

wrote:

[...]

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

wrote:

That's like twittleing your thumbs in oposite directions. It can be
done with practice.

That's something I have never been able to do. I've seen people do
it, I know it can be done, but I can't do it.

Never tried that one before. So I tried it.
My lip is bleeding.

--Vic

wrote:

[...]

Isn't that weird... I have to really concentrate on the 6/right foot deal...
but twiddling thumbs in any direction (left counter/right clockwise..... or
left clockwise/right counter...or both the same) easy as pie with little
thought. Maybe I shouldn't be admitting this in here as it just gives
ammunition to the instigators & facilitators.

25 foot umiak Two meter troll General 0 June 13th 07 11:33 PM
foot in mouth Capt. JG ASA 6 April 16th 07 06:24 AM
foot propelled jet ski? barry lawson Boat Building 15 October 25th 05 02:08 PM
66-foot, 60 mph sportfish John H General 0 May 25th 05 04:56 PM
DIY steering for 14 foot AL [email protected] Boat Building 3 April 25th 05 12:04 PM