Default This is just too delicious not to comment...

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:00:16 -0500, John H.
wrote:

Nader is my man!

Take a trip to Winstead, CT and ask about Ralph Nader.

Report back when you are finished.

If you leave alive and not dismembered by the irate citizens of their
fair city when rendering their opinions on Raplhie boy. :)
Senior Member

wrote:

Nader is my man!

Take a trip to Winstead, CT and ask about Ralph Nader.

Report back when you are finished.

If you leave alive and not dismembered by the irate citizens of their
fair city when rendering their opinions on Raplhie boy. *:)

My mom went to school with him.... I will not guess as to her opinion
of him but she did not talk about it a lot
Senior Member

On Feb 25, 10:30*pm, WaIIy wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:59:24 -0800 (PST),

wrote:
On Feb 25, 8:58*pm, WaIIy wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:28:41 -0800 (PST), Chuck Gould

wrote:
Obama may have the highest IQ of the three, or may be about tied with
Clinton who is personally very bright.

She's so smart she flunked her bar exam.

Even McCain appears much
smarter than the average person, so we can expect a substantial
improvement in that particular presidential quality regardless of the
outcome in November.- Hide quoted text -

Somehow Chuck is under the impression that he is a moderate
centerist... of course so do Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Kennedy,
Sharpton, Enfume....

He's a "progressive" with pagan attributes.- Hide quoted text -

Not that there is anything wrong with that, but somehow these folks
don't even comprehend that they are very left, far from centerist..
And if they actually do understand where they are ideologically, why
are they ashamed to admit it ?

WaIIy wrote:

wrote:
Obama may have the highest IQ of the three, or may be about tied with
Clinton who is personally very bright.
She's so smart she flunked her bar exam.
Even McCain appears much
smarter than the average person, so we can expect a substantial
improvement in that particular presidential quality regardless of the
outcome in November.- Hide quoted text -
Somehow Chuck is under the impression that he is a moderate
centerist... of course so do Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Kennedy,
Sharpton, Enfume....
He's a "progressive" with pagan attributes.- Hide quoted text -

Not that there is anything wrong with that, but somehow these folks
don't even comprehend that they are very left, far from centerist..
And if they actually do understand where they are ideologically, why
are they ashamed to admit it ?

Well, it's because they don't perceive themselves as such. They have
the answers for the rest of us. They are certainly open to spirited
discussions as long as you don't disagree with their fundamental
principles, since that is leftist blasphemy.

and on and on

That sounds like the crap the rightie loonies are giving mccain.

wrote:
Obama may have the highest IQ of the three, or may be about tied with
Clinton who is personally very bright.

She's so smart she flunked her bar exam.

Even McCain appears much
smarter than the average person, so we can expect a substantial
improvement in that particular presidential quality regardless of the
outcome in November.- Hide quoted text -

Somehow Chuck is under the impression that he is a moderate
centerist... of course so do Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Kennedy,
Sharpton, Enfume....- Hide quoted text -

???????

Never have I claimed to be a moderate centrist. (Please don't get
caught smokin that stuff in public, you might have to start posting
from jail).

But unlike many folks who are non-centrist in politics and
philosophies, (including many on the extreme right), I am not of the
opinion that the POTUS should represent my personal political beliefs.
The POTUS is supposed to be an effective leader and manager for the
country, and it takes somebody from the middle to be effective in that
role. That's why I say that McCain is "the most presidential of the
batch"- even though I despise many of his political positions and he
would certainly despise many of mine.

Senior Member

On Feb 25, 11:46*pm, Chuck Gould wrote:

Somehow Chuck is under the impression that he is a moderate
centerist... of course so do Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Kennedy,
Sharpton, Enfume....- Hide quoted text -

???????

Never have I claimed to be a moderate centrist. (Please don't get
caught smokin that stuff in public, you might have to start posting
from jail).

Yuk, yuk.... Anyway, it's sammy antics Your post started with the
words:

"The rough guesstimate of an undecided independent"

Forgive me if I thought you were refering to yourself.. And unless you
consider main stream democrat, independant, you must have been talking
about someone else, my bad, good night...

On Feb 26, 12:19*am, wrote:
[...]

would certainly despise many of mine.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, and sorry about my spelling.... hopefully no one will use that as
a deflection...

On Feb 25, 9:19�pm, wrote:
On Feb 25, 11:46�pm, Chuck Gould wrote:

Somehow Chuck is under the impression that he is a moderate
centerist... of course so do Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Kennedy,
Sharpton, Enfume....- Hide quoted text -

???????

Never have I claimed to be a moderate centrist. (Please don't get
caught smokin that stuff in public, you might have to start posting
from jail).

Yuk, yuk.... Anyway, it's sammy antics Your post started with the
words:

"The rough guesstimate of an undecided independent"

Forgive me if I thought you were refering to yourself.. And unless you
consider main stream democrat, independant, you must have been talking
about someone else, my bad, good night...

I thought you were brighter than that. In fact, I'm sure you are, and
by a fair margin. You have simply failed to examine all of the
possibilities.

Ask yourself:

1. Can one be undecided without being a "moderate centrist"?

(or, if that's not decipherable change the question to; "Is every
undecided person a moderate centrist?")

Then, ask yourself:

2. Can one be politically independent without being a centrist? Is
everybody who is not a Democrat or a Republican a centrist?

In a binary vision of the world where everything is black or white,
right or wrong, Democrat or Republican, I guess it would be hard to
visualize a person who was undecided who wasn't "stuck between" the
two parties. If it helps, imagine a guy too far right to be a
Republican.
(Example: http://www.cfpa-wa.us/osprey-wa.htm)
If you see the world as divided into Democrats, Republicans, and
independents where would you place the Christian Falange Party of
Washington State? If they are not Democrats or Republicans, then by
your theory they must be centrists?

Politically independent simply means not aligned with or a member of a
political party. Has nothing to do with being a centrist.

I repeat- never have I claimed to be a moderate or a centrist. I leave
the lying in this group to others.

wrote:

Nader is my man!

Take a trip to Winstead, CT and ask about Ralph Nader.

Report back when you are finished.

If you leave alive and not dismembered by the irate citizens of their
fair city when rendering their opinions on Raplhie boy. :)

They put something in the water in Winsted. Interesting little town, but
more than a little strange.