Default This is just too delicious not to comment...

"JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:59:46 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
news:sLWdnY8C2OQzw1nanZ2dnUVZ_qHinZ2d@comcast. com...
hkrause wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:44:45 -0500, BAR wrote:

Does it bother you in any way to know that McCain graduated number
894
out of 899 in his class at the naval academy? It could be posited
that
he graduated that high due to his Admiral father and Admiral
grand-father? The real question is why wasn't he thrown out due to
his
disciplinary problems? Oh, wait a minute, it was because of his
Admiral
Admiral ancestry.

What was your class standing at the Naval Academy?

Mine or Tom's?

If I had wanted to attend it would have been a formality. Having a
father
and two war hero grandfathers I would have gotten in easily.

I decided that I would rather go my own way in life.

~~ SNERK ~~

Swallow or spit, Don?
--
John H

Before hitting that send button, ask yourself..... what would the
grandkids think of grampy for rolling in the gutter.

John Herring seems to be infatuated with the swallow or spit question.

If you look back at his tastes, including Olympic women's hats and
volunteering to work in his local golf course means locker
room...........you have to wonder.

I think the wondering days are past for our Johnny.
I guess as long as he's happy.......

JimH wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Feb 26, 11:56 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:

I can't believe no one in the press has made
an issue of Bill selling pardons.

don't forget the ambassadorships

==========

Focus on the present and the future......otherwise you are nothing more than
sour grapes and meaningless.

Pardons are pardons...........regardless who offers them......they are
normally wrong.

Got it?

Tim,
Don't you just love JimH's "Got it"? He is the wise and definitive
word, so if we listen closely, we will all "Get it". He always includes
"Got it" so if we didn't get it, he can tell us again.

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:36:45 -0500, "John" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:51:19 -0500, "John" wrote:

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
om...
Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 26, 8:35?am, "John" wrote:
"Chuck Gould" wrote in message

The rough guesstimate of an undecided independent:

McCain: Most "presidential" of the batch, has an encouraging history
of not automatically toeing the party line. Represents "politics as
usual", but with a guy at the helm a bit more independent than the
current prez and less susceptible to being manipulated by his
advisors.
************************

Most presidential????
Have you forgotten about the Keating Five?????
McCain considered Keating a friend - in the best republican
tradition....

No I haven't forgotten about the Keating Five. McCain's involvement
was
peripheral.

Yes, of the three candidates still effectively standing John McCain
appears to be the most presidential at this time. Doesn't make him the
most presidential person in the country, merely the most presidential
of the three.

Hillary is damaging herself, badly, with this week's attacks on Obama.
She can be such a jerk. The attacks of course say much more about what
sort of person she is than what sort of person Obama might be.
She represents the same old corrupted, sold out, traditional political
game playing we have endured for the last couple of decades. No change
of course with her at all, just a change in party and gender.

Obama is mesmerizing his audiences with rhetoric. He's one of the best
orators to trek down the presidential trail in quite a while, IMO
surpassing even BJ Clinton in this respect. But once he gets our
attention with a brilliantly orchestrated fanfare, what's next? Oh,
look- yet another fanfare! Obama needs to find the courage to take a
stand on more issues.

It's hard to pick an outstanding candidate from among the three- but
anything will be better than what we have endured for the last 7
years.
About 70% of the country is eager to see GWB retire to Crawford.

Obama and McCain are two of the best choices we have had in a long time.
Hillary is be a disaster. I can't believe no one in the press has made
an
issue of Bill selling pardons. I can just imagine how many pardons
Hillary could sell with Bill selling them over the internet.

LOL have you forgotten about the pardon king, GH Bush? He pardoned more
people and people that may have been involved in TREASON! Of course we
will never know because they shredded evrything and cleaned their tracks
in
a very professional manner.

You've got to love that word 'may'. It seems to be the cornerstone of
liberal journalism.

Clinton 'may' have invited Osama to attack the World Trade Center, and
'may' have assisted the enrollment of the extremists in pilot schools.
--
John H

Just like George Bush's brother "may" have been responsible for setting
charges in the WTC..

Yup, all kinds of 'mays' out there for you folks.
--
John H

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:02:58 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

hkrause wrote:
[...]

Getting into your homophobia again, JimH. Funny, I'd not made a connection
like that, makes me wonder what goes through your mind.

I'm sure Don will be sucking that one right up!
--
John H

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 00:30:20 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message
.. .

hkrause wrote:
[...]

As I thought. Suck it up, Don.

Maybe you'll grow to be your own man one day, but not if you continue to
lap up whatever Harry and JimH spit out.
--
John H

wrote:

I can't believe no one in the press has made
an issue of Bill selling pardons.

don't forget the ambassadorships

==========

Focus on the present and the future......otherwise you are nothing more than
sour grapes and meaningless.

Pardons are pardons...........regardless who offers them......they are
normally wrong.

Got it?

What if he didn't 'got it'? You going after him, big man?
--
John H

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 27, 5:34*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
wrote:

I can't believe no one in the press has made
an issue of Bill selling pardons.

*don't forget the ambassadorships

==========

Focus on the present and the future......otherwise you are nothing more than
sour grapes and meaningless.

Pardons are pardons...........regardless who offers them......they are
normally wrong.

Got it?

Tim,
Don't you just love JimH's "Got it"? *He is the wise and definitive
word, so if we listen closely, we will all "Get it". *He always includes
"Got it" so if we didn't get it, he can tell us again.- Hide quoted text -

I always looked at the term "Got it?" or "Get it?" as a sort of "one-
up"ing. Yeah. gradeschool bully's used those lines when making psuedo-
threats, especially "Got it?"

I never saw much use for the terms, myself.

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I agree about the grade school bully wannabe, but it is especially funny
coming from JimH. When Basskisser made a similar comment JimH said he
contacted the local sheriff to tell them of Bassy "threat".

Got it?

wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Yeah, but aren't you shaking in your boots?
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
wrote:

[...]

* * * * * John H- Hide quoted text -

At the moement I don't have time to, because I'm lacing them up to go
to work...
maybe later, though.