Default Yo Chuck! (...and maybe Tom)

I've searched far and wide for a pipe rendition of Amazing Grace that I
thought would be worthy of sending you.

Hope you enjoy! (You may have to turn the volume up!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZQ-ejanIA

--
John H

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:32:06 -0500, John H.
wrote:

I've searched far and wide for a pipe rendition of Amazing Grace that I
thought would be worthy of sending you.

Hope you enjoy! (You may have to turn the volume up!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZQ-ejanIA

I know where I can get one for you - two of the guys on the local VFD
are pipers and they have some stuff. What format do you want it in?

wrote:

I've searched far and wide for a pipe rendition of Amazing Grace that I
thought would be worthy of sending you.

Hope you enjoy! (You may have to turn the volume up!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZQ-ejanIA

I know where I can get one for you - two of the guys on the local VFD
are pipers and they have some stuff. What format do you want it in?

No, no. I've got one I love, although the one above is pretty good!

If you want it, I'll send you a very nice rendition by the Royal Scots
Dragoon Guards. In fact, I'll just post it 'over there', and anyone can
have it. Done. (You'll have to join the parts first.)
--
John H

wrote:

I've searched far and wide for a pipe rendition of Amazing Grace that I
thought would be worthy of sending you.

Hope you enjoy! (You may have to turn the volume up!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZQ-ejanIA

I know where I can get one for you - two of the guys on the local VFD
are pipers and they have some stuff. What format do you want it in?

No, you won't have to join them if you've set Agent to automatically join
them.
--
John H

On Feb 18, 4:32�pm, John H. wrote:
I've searched far and wide for a pipe rendition of Amazing Grace that I
thought would be worthy of sending you.

Hope you enjoy! (You may have to turn the volume up!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZQ-ejanIA

--
John H

Hate to break the news to you, but that tune isn't Amazing Grace, it's
Scotland the Brave.

Those two guys holding their noses and threatening to choke themselves
have undoubtedly been listening to me practice. :-)

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:23:45 -0800 (PST), Chuck Gould
wrote:

On Feb 18, 4:32?pm, John H. wrote:
I've searched far and wide for a pipe rendition of Amazing Grace that I
thought would be worthy of sending you.

Hope you enjoy! (You may have to turn the volume up!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZQ-ejanIA

--
John H

Hate to break the news to you, but that tune isn't Amazing Grace, it's
Scotland the Brave.

Those two guys holding their noses and threatening to choke themselves
have undoubtedly been listening to me practice. :-)

Oh no! Shows how bad my ears are!

There is a good 'Amazing Grace' over there.
--
John H

Senior Member

On Feb 18, 4:32?pm, John H. wrote:

I've searched far and wide for a pipe rendition of Amazing Grace that I
thought would be worthy of sending you.

Hope you enjoy! (You may have to turn the volume up!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZQ-ejanIA

--
John H

Hate to break the news to you, but that tune isn't Amazing Grace, it's
Scotland the Brave.

~~ SNERK ~~

Well my Arlo Guthrie albums have a song called Amazing Grace. Sounds a
lot like your Scotland the Brave, and the words are "Amazing Grace,
how sweet......".

On Feb 18, 4:32?pm, John H. wrote:

I've searched far and wide for a pipe rendition of Amazing Grace that I
thought would be worthy of sending you.

Hope you enjoy! (You may have to turn the volume up!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZQ-ejanIA

--
John H

Hate to break the news to you, but that tune isn't Amazing Grace, it's
Scotland the Brave.

~~ SNERK ~~

Well my Arlo Guthrie albums have a song called Amazing Grace. Sounds a
lot like your Scotland the Brave, and the words are "Amazing Grace,
how sweet......".- Hide quoted text -

sorry, but if you really think Scotland the Brave (a bright 4/4 march)
sounds like Amazing Grace (a slow 3/4 hymn) all those years inhaling
sovlents and epoxies out in the boat shop have taken a horrible
toll. :-)

Amazing Grace is actually one of the easier tunes to play on a
bagpipe. It's one of the very first tunes most students learn.
Scotland the Brave is considered more advanced. In fact, I'm currently
butchering STB in my own progress toward becoming an acceptable piper.
When my daughter was home for the holidays last December she
interrupted my practice with the shuttle pipe and said, "Dad, you
absolutely must knock off that dreadful 'goose honking' noise!"
Everybody's a critic.

On Feb 18, 4:32?pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

I think the reason people get it confused, is because it is in every
WWII movie with a Scottish regiment. It just has that familiar tune.

Yo - Chuck... Short Wave Sportfishing General 14 March 3rd 07 02:52 PM
Hey Chuck... Chuck Gould General 27 November 29th 06 04:27 AM
Hey Chuck... JimH General 13 November 28th 06 07:43 PM
I keep looking for Chuck... [email protected] General 0 December 25th 05 05:58 AM