Default New, (old) boat (was A new twist to the Democratic Superdelegates)

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Far be it from me to put down a Hatteras, but I don't believe that boat
would be so terrific a place on which to hang out at a marina. It won't be
as comfy as your current GB. But if you are actually going to take some
day or weekend trips, it'll be fun.

As I explained to Reggie in another post, my sons, son-in-law, brother and
also a few friends enjoy the fishing ritual.
Since I sold the Egg Harbor, few of them have had much interest in boating,
which I can completely understand and they sometimes get on my case for
selling it.

The physical act of "fishing" does little for me, but I *do* enjoy the
ritual ..... staying on the boat the night before, the "crew" arriving with
a box-o-joe from Duncan Donuts at 4:30-5:00 am, underway just before
sunrise, head out 30 miles or so, then return with a fishbox full of cod and
a bunch of tired, happy people on board. It's fun.

I really enjoy the tuna season though. The boat captain is just as
instrumental on getting the fish aboard as the guy with the rod .... maybe
even more so.

Eisboch

Sounds like a winner. You might be able to hire that broken down old
SWS as a really cheap deck hand.
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 15, 7:18*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Feb 15, 3:52 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

Well, I can't and won't argue with your logic for finding and buying a
sound Hatteras, especially for "short" money.

Given today's market conditions, I suspect the seller will consider a
reasonable offer. But, I really am not in any hurry unless the GB sells
before spring.

http://tinyurl.com/ypg3lp

Eisboch

nice looking tub.

Heh. *There's nothing particularly "pretty" about an older *Hatt.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

No, not eligant but it has been remodeled with lot of new goodies.

"Tim" wrote in message

On Feb 15, 3:52 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Well, I can't and won't argue with your logic for finding and buying a
sound Hatteras, especially for "short" money.
Given today's market conditions, I suspect the seller will consider a
reasonable offer. But, I really am not in any hurry unless the GB sells
before spring.
http://tinyurl.com/ypg3lp
Eisboch

nice looking tub.

Heh. There's nothing particularly "pretty" about an older Hatt.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

No, not eligant but it has been remodeled with lot of new goodies.

Actually I have always enjoyed the classic lines of an older Hatt, and
if your family would enjoy it for weekend outings, that would be a hell
of a boat.

The Democrat's At Their Best -- Buying and Selling SuperDelegates BAR General 11 February 15th 08 12:24 PM
Sold the Scout - new twist Eisboch General 59 April 2nd 07 06:09 PM
35s5 : Twist and Shout! Clutch Cargo ASA 5 November 5th 05 06:19 PM
Sail Twist Joe ASA 1 April 11th 05 06:08 AM
( OT ) Democratic club's ad suggests shooting Rumsfeld Kerry campaign, county Democratic Party condemn ad Jim General 94 April 28th 04 02:40 PM