Default Sailing San Francisco to Hawaii

Harry, tell us more about sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. Pretty
exciting adventure, huh?

From a prior post by Harry Krause:
Have you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have.

On Feb 13, 2:34*am, "William Bruce" wrote:
Harry, tell us more about sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. *Pretty
exciting adventure, huh?

From a prior post by Harry Krause:
Have you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
*Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
*Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
*Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
*Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
*Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have.

Damn that's funny!
Remember when he said that he single handed around the horn?
Oh, and it's really funny to watch Harry blather on and on, then if
you mention his Zimmerman like lobster boat, whoooosh, he's gone!
Same with his Yale degree!
And his Dr. Dr. wife.

wrote in message
On Feb 13, 2:34 am, "William Bruce" wrote:
Harry, tell us more about sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. Pretty
exciting adventure, huh?

From a prior post by Harry Krause:
Have you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have.

Damn that's funny!
Remember when he said that he single handed around the horn?
Oh, and it's really funny to watch Harry blather on and on, then if
you mention his Zimmerman like lobster boat, whoooosh, he's gone!
Same with his Yale degree!
And his Dr. Dr. wife.

And his father was also a "super achiever." From a prior post by Harry
Kruase:

My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in winter in a
22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible, even the fuel. Got
a "fireboat" welcome in NYC.

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:38:49 -0600, "William Bruce"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Feb 13, 2:34 am, "William Bruce" wrote:
Harry, tell us more about sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. Pretty
exciting adventure, huh?

From a prior post by Harry Krause:
[...]

'In winter' no less. Wow.
--
John H
BAR BAR is offline

wrote:

wrote in message
On Feb 13, 2:34 am, "William Bruce" wrote:
Harry, tell us more about sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. Pretty
exciting adventure, huh?

From a prior post by Harry Krause:
[...]

With a low transom too.

wrote:

wrote in message
On Feb 13, 2:34 am, "William Bruce" wrote:
Harry, tell us more about sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. Pretty
exciting adventure, huh?

From a prior post by Harry Krause:
[...]

Why would someone brag about owning over 20 boats. Is that a celebration of
poor choice?
--
John H

wrote:

wrote in message
On Feb 13, 2:34 am, "William Bruce" wrote:
Harry, tell us more about sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. Pretty
exciting adventure, huh?

From a prior post by Harry Krause:
[...]

John H- Hide quoted text -

Surely there must be some historical data for that achievement. Seeing
how he got a fireboat welcome, there must be newspaper articles, NYFD
records etc. My wife does a lot of geneology so I think I'll ask her
to look that up and see what she can find....

On Feb 13, 9:38*am, "William Bruce" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 13, 2:34 am, "William Bruce" wrote:

Harry, tell us more about sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. Pretty
exciting adventure, huh?

From a prior post by Harry Krause:
[...]

I wonder if he actually expects people to believe that bull****! A
fireboat welcome would certainly have been reported in the newspapers,
I I'm sure his father would have kept an article of two. Wonder if
Harry could scan them for us to see.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

wrote in message

On Feb 13, 2:34 am, "William Bruce" wrote:

Harry, tell us more about sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. Pretty
exciting adventure, huh?
From a prior post by Harry Krause:
[...]

Unfortunately, his scanner is imaginary just like everything else
about him.

It's much more fun NOT playing the game here by the rules of the
a**holes. Really.

- - -

Why the Republicans are ripsh*t about the fall elections:

John Paul Stevens, age 87; Ruth Bader Ginsburg, age 74; Anthony Kennedy,
age 71; Antonin Scalia, age 71; Stephen Breyer, age 69, David Souter,
age 68.

President Clinton or President Obama will appoint moderates to the
Supreme Court, and the Democratic Senate will confirm them.

snerk

BAR BAR is offline

wrote in message

On Feb 13, 2:34 am, "William Bruce" wrote:

Harry, tell us more about sailing from San Francisco to Hawaii. Pretty
exciting adventure, huh?
From a prior post by Harry Krause:
[...]

The pocket filibuster is still alive and well and each Senator can use it.

Hawaii Earthquake Thom Stewart ASA 6 October 16th 06 03:02 PM
Space from US to Hawaii? [email protected] Cruising 9 January 9th 06 04:10 AM
Hawaii Sailing updates TOM SCHMIDT General 1 June 23rd 05 11:52 AM
News of sailing tragedy off San Francisco? Jack Dale Cruising 42 February 26th 04 06:39 AM
Kayaking in Hawaii Jerold Pearson Touring 1 October 26th 03 09:30 PM