Default new to the group

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 21:00:26 -0800 (PST), Chuck Gould
wrote:

Let's just say I'm livin in below 0 weather right now and I'm ANXIOUS
for those summer months... Hit me if you know of any sweet
wakeboarding/waterskiing camps...

I don't know if it's still true or not, but at one time most of the
serious water skiiers were from small lakes in Florida, presumably
because of year round practice opportunities.

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 07:15:35 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

I don't know if it's still true or not, but at one time most of the
serious water skiiers were from small lakes in Florida, presumably
because of year round practice opportunities.

I guess those alligators are an incentive not to fall. ;-)

wrote:
Let's just say I'm livin in below 0 weather right now and I'm ANXIOUS
for those summer months... Hit me if you know of any sweet
wakeboarding/waterskiing camps...

I don't know if it's still true or not, but at one time most of the
serious water skiiers were from small lakes in Florida, presumably
because of year round practice opportunities.

Yes, Orlando is the water ski capitol of the world.