Default Democrats Scratch Their Heads All the Way to the Ballot Box

Democrats Scratch Their Heads All the Way to the Ballot Box
Torn Between Two Popular Candidates, Many Democrats Go to the Polls
Undecided

Obama or Cinton? Clinton or Obama?

Sens. Barack Obama of Illinois and Hillary Clinton of New York have each
weathered the early primaries, proving themselves agile campaigners
capable of representing the Democratic Party come November's
presidential election.

Story
The Note: Super Tuesday, Super TenseThat they are both now
battle-hardened and popular is a big problem for some voters — undecided
Democrats who in 22 states will have to pick one candidate in today's
primaries and caucuses.

"I have had this nagging feeling that I wanted to do more research, that
I wanted to know more about where they each stood on more issues," said
Mike Hamrah, 27, a registered New York Democrat who until this morning
considered himself undecided.

"I had made up my mind to go for Clinton because she is more
experienced. I was all revved up to vote for Clinton, but when I clicked
the knob next to her name I just couldn't pull the lever. I could have
voted for her knowing she was more experienced and more savvy, but I
just thought this is wrong. This is just voting for more of the same
Washington bureaucracy, so at the last minute I decided on Obama."

Pollsters are wary of making too much of the influence of undecided and
late-deciding voters, said Peyton Craighill of the ABC News polling unit.

"We don't want to rely too much on pre-election polls. Sometimes
pollsters are trying to game the system by driving up the number of
undecided voters. If they have lots of undecideds in their polls and
they predict the wrong candidate to win, they can blame the undecideds,"
he said.

Before voting this morning in Manhattan, Felicia Miller-Stehr, 42, was
one of those undecided voters who are making things difficult for
pollsters.

The mother of two young daughters, Miller-Stehr still had not made up
her mind as she walked into the polling place. Obviously conflicted
about whom to vote for, she asked, "Do I go home and mull it over?"

"I seriously go back and forth," she said. If she voted for Obama, she
was "taking a chance on someone new." She said she loved Bill Clinton,
and voting for Hillary was "two for one."

The rest of the story:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4244667&page=2

Tim Tim is offline

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
[...]

Decisions, decisions.

Maybe he should have flipped a coin.

Heads or tails?

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
Democrats Scratch Their Heads All the Way to the Ballot Box
Torn Between Two Popular Candidates, Many Democrats Go to the Polls
Undecided

Obama or Cinton? Clinton or Obama?

I chose Obama, to send a warning shot over Hibbleby's bow. When I got back
to the office, a Big Time Christian friend told me that Obama might be the
antichrist, but she was too busy to explain why. I'm distraught. Stay tuned
for an explanation tomorrow.

"Tim" wrote in message

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
Democrats Scratch Their Heads All the Way to the Ballot Box
Torn Between Two Popular Candidates, Many Democrats Go to the Polls
Undecided

Obama or Cinton? Clinton or Obama?

I chose Obama, to send a warning shot over Hibbleby's bow. When I got
back
to the office, a Big Time Christian friend told me that Obama might be
the
antichrist, but she was too busy to explain why. I'm distraught. Stay
tuned
for an explanation tomorrow.

she's nuts!

You're repeating what I already said: Big Time Christian

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 5, 6:56*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
m...
Democrats Scratch Their Heads All the Way to the Ballot Box
Torn Between Two Popular Candidates, Many Democrats Go to the Polls
Undecided

Obama or Cinton? Clinton or Obama?

I chose Obama, to send a warning shot over Hibbleby's bow. When I got
back
to the office, a Big Time Christian friend told me that Obama might be
the
antichrist, but she was too busy to explain why. I'm distraught. Stay
tuned
for an explanation tomorrow.

she's nuts!

You're repeating what I already said: *Big Time Christian- Hide quoted text -

Nope. Obama = antichrist
Senior Member

"Tim" wrote in message

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
m...
Democrats Scratch Their Heads All the Way to the Ballot Box
Torn Between Two Popular Candidates, Many Democrats Go to the Polls
Undecided

Obama or Cinton? Clinton or Obama?

I chose Obama, to send a warning shot over Hibbleby's bow. When I got
back
to the office, a Big Time Christian friend told me that Obama might be
the
antichrist, but she was too busy to explain why. I'm distraught. Stay
tuned
for an explanation tomorrow.

she's nuts!

You're repeating what I already said: *Big Time Christian- Hide quoted text -

Nope. Obama = antichrist

Of course he is talking about Christians being nuts because he doesn't
understand. Bigotry and intolerance, it's a liberal thing, ironic
ain't it?

"Tim" wrote in message

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
[...]

You still think I'm a liberal? Where do you get that idea?

Oh...sorry. I forgot. You're a simple man. You said so. Everyone's either
this or that. Keep it simple.