Default You are not the only one who changed your mind at the last minute.

I looked at the polls last night, and it looked like Obama was going to
walk away with the Democratic nomination in Georgia, so Bonnie and I
voted in the Republican primary instead of the Democratic Primary.

According to the article below we are the only ones waiting till the
last minute.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4244667&page=1
Tim Tim is offline

I'm getting ready to head for the Illinois polls now.....

No, I'm not changing my mind.

If i vote for Obama, at least there's a chance of getting him out of
Illinois.