Default Well, I've made up my mind...

http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=494

Pobbisly with F350s - I want to test drive a few first before I make
up my mind on power.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 26, 7:28 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=494

Pobbisly with F350s - I want to test drive a few first before I make
up my mind on power.

"...the Contender 38 comes standard with 460-gallon fuel capacity
along with an option to add an additional 110 gallons. ...Engineered
to accommodate triple engines up to 1100 hp, Contender builds this
boat to get there and back with speed and comfort...."

Deffinately not for the economy-minded.....

HK HK is offline

wrote:
http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=494

Pobbisly with F350s - I want to test drive a few first before I make
up my mind on power.

"...the Contender 38 comes standard with 460-gallon fuel capacity
along with an option to add an additional 110 gallons. ...Engineered
to accommodate triple engines up to 1100 hp, Contender builds this
boat to get there and back with speed and comfort...."

Deffinately not for the economy-minded.....

At least 40-50 gph at cruise, right? $150 an hour for fuel.

wrote:
http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=494

Pobbisly with F350s - I want to test drive a few first before I make
up my mind on power.

"...the Contender 38 comes standard with 460-gallon fuel capacity
along with an option to add an additional 110 gallons. ...Engineered
to accommodate triple engines up to 1100 hp, Contender builds this
boat to get there and back with speed and comfort...."

Deffinately not for the economy-minded.....

Actually, All things considered, it's not as bad as it sounds.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=494

Pobbisly with F350s - I want to test drive a few first before I make
up my mind on power.

"...the Contender 38 comes standard with 460-gallon fuel capacity
along with an option to add an additional 110 gallons. ...Engineered
to accommodate triple engines up to 1100 hp, Contender builds this
boat to get there and back with speed and comfort...."

Deffinately not for the economy-minded.....

Actually, All things considered, it's not as bad as it sounds.

This seems a better deal for Tom...and it has the proper two cycle
engines he prefers.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Boatfortom.jpg

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=494

Pobbisly with F350s - I want to test drive a few first before I make
up my mind on power.
"...the Contender 38 comes standard with 460-gallon fuel capacity
along with an option to add an additional 110 gallons. ...Engineered
to accommodate triple engines up to 1100 hp, Contender builds this
boat to get there and back with speed and comfort...."

Deffinately not for the economy-minded.....

Actually, All things considered, it's not as bad as it sounds.

This seems a better deal for Tom...and it has the proper two cycle
engines he prefers.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...oatfortom.jpg- Hide quoted text -

That *almost* looks like something Batman would commandier

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=494

Pobbisly with F350s - I want to test drive a few first before I make
up my mind on power.

"...the Contender 38 comes standard with 460-gallon fuel capacity
along with an option to add an additional 110 gallons. ...Engineered
to accommodate triple engines up to 1100 hp, Contender builds this
boat to get there and back with speed and comfort...."

Deffinately not for the economy-minded.....

Actually, All things considered, it's not as bad as it sounds.

570 gallons? at approx. $4.00 per. marina fuel = $2280.00

Will that be cash? or charge?

HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=494

Pobbisly with F350s - I want to test drive a few first before I make
up my mind on power.

Well, you'll be able to drive a few down here next month on Parkers and
Gradys. Why do you want such an oversized fuel-wasting monster?

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:22:22 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=494

Pobbisly with F350s - I want to test drive a few first before I make
up my mind on power.

Well, you'll be able to drive a few down here next month on Parkers and
Gradys. Why do you want such an oversized fuel-wasting monster?

Because I can and I'm tired of fishing inshore.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 26, 8:25 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Because I can and I'm tired of fishing inshore.

If that be the case, then Tom, you need a Russian Meteor!

http://en.wikivisual.com/images/8/84...rHydrofoil.jpg

Very fast, very furious, and very BIG! 1000 hp v-12 turbo diesel, and
all the room you need for that fishing gear!

One sold on ebay last year for (I think) about $50,000.00 USD