Default Manning wins MVP

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
The ESPN commercial where they are taking the tour?
It is pretty funny.

I think the ESPN ones just had two of the brothers.
Like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-S8lWT_WBw

The ones I'm thinking about, all three brothers plus Archie were in
them.

Rick

PhantMan wrote:
The ones I'm thinking about, all three brothers plus Archie were in
them.

Here's one with all three but still not what I'm remembering.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-S8lWT_WBw

Rick

Oops.... wrong one.
This one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA2WK...eature=related

Sorry about all these posts but this is one of the one's I was looking
for. It's the whole family, including Olivia (Mama). And SW you were
right. It's for ESPN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH1lqY3TFp8&NR=1

On Mon, 4 Feb 08, "JimH" wrote:
The ones I'm thinking about, all three brothers plus Archie were in
them.

I thought Archie just had 2 sons.

No, Cooper is the oldest. Then Peyton then Eli.
Cooper was a helluva receiver at Ole Miss. But he didn't go to Pro
Ball. I think injury may have had something to do with it or maybe he
just wasn't interested, I dunno.

Rick

Senior Member

On Feb 4, 6:32*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 4 Feb 08, "JimH" wrote:
The ones I'm thinking about, all three brothers plus Archie were in
them.

I thought Archie just had 2 sons.

No, Cooper is the oldest. Then Peyton then Eli.
Cooper was a helluva receiver at Ole Miss. But he didn't go to Pro
Ball. I think injury may have had something to do with it or maybe he
just wasn't interested, I dunno.

Rick

Speaking of brothers. at one point I heard Brady had a younger brother
that was putting up better college numbers than Tom, anybody know
anything about that??

"JimH" wrote:
My bad...........sorry.

Cooper is well known locally. But I guess just not nationally.

wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Feb 08, "JimH" wrote:
The ones I'm thinking about, all three brothers plus Archie were in
them.

I thought Archie just had 2 sons.

No, Cooper is the oldest. Then Peyton then Eli.
Cooper was a helluva receiver at Ole Miss. But he didn't go to Pro
Ball. I think injury may have had something to do with it or maybe he
just wasn't interested, I dunno.

Rick

Cooper had a spinal compression problem. took surgery to help it.

Default Winning those hearts and minds: the saga continues

On Feb 4, 3:41 pm, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:28:15 -0500, HK wrote:
BAGHDAD (AP) - The U.S. military said Monday it accidentally killed
nine Iraqi civilians during an operation targeting al-Qaida in Iraq --
the deadliest known case of mistaken identity in recent months.

The Iraqi civilians were killed Saturday near Iskandariyah, 30 miles
south of the Iraqi capital, Navy Lt. Patrick Evans told The Associated
Press.

Evans did not say exactly how the civilians died, but said the killings
occurred as U.S. forces pursued suspected al-Qaida in Iraq militants.
The incident is under investigation, he said.

Iraqi police said the victims, including two women, were in two houses
in the village of Tal al-Samar, which was bombed by American warplanes
late Saturday. They were all Sunnis, an officer said on condition of
anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

The U.S. planes struck after an American convoy came under enemy fire in
Tal al-Samar and soldiers called for air support, the Iraqi officer said.

"We offer our condolences to the families of those who were killed in
this incident, and we mourn the loss of innocent civilian life," Evans
said in a statement e-mailed to the AP.

- - -

Harry, it would make you happier if you could find articles like this every
day. I'm sure you're wishing the number were higher. But the death of the
nine probably put a big smile on your face.

--
John H- Hide quoted text -

I'm sure it put a smile on YOUR face. You are all for this war....

On Feb 4, 4:12*pm, wrote:
On Feb 4, 4:04*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:39:42 -0800 (PST),

wrote:
So, Manning got MVP for the game. I guess that's pretty cool. I doubt
we will ever see three starting QB's in the NFL from one immediate
family again. Especially brothers, that usually doesn't happen where
they both play the same. Goes for sports, goes for music, goes for
girls.. etc.. very rare indeed

The only problem is we'll be seeing BOTH of them in endless
commercials ad nauseum.

Cool, they are funny as hell.. specially Payton..

Yeah, Payton's cool! Like this:
http://www.priceless.com/us/personal...LC-REDpeptalks