Default Just the car for New World Order

This may be just the vehicle as gas keeps going up.
Sure reminds me of my first vehicle... a 1962 Morris 850 SW
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articl...ni_clubman.htm

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
This may be just the vehicle as gas keeps going up.
Sure reminds me of my first vehicle... a 1962 Morris 850 SW
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articl...ni_clubman.htm

A four door mini....yikes!
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
This may be just the vehicle as gas keeps going up.
Sure reminds me of my first vehicle... a 1962 Morris 850 SW
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articl...ni_clubman.htm

A four door mini....yikes!

Those minis are pretty popular down here in redneck country. They can drive
right under those jacked up pickup trucks, you see all over the place. I
also hear that there is a high performance version that is a real screamer.

"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
This may be just the vehicle as gas keeps going up.
Sure reminds me of my first vehicle... a 1962 Morris 850 SW
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articl...ni_clubman.htm

A four door mini....yikes!

Did you notice the two little swinging doors at the tailgate? Deju vu all
over again.
This car is similar to my first...
http://www.minicityltd.com/pgCarsfor...s/redwoody.jpg

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
This may be just the vehicle as gas keeps going up.
Sure reminds me of my first vehicle... a 1962 Morris 850 SW
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articl...ni_clubman.htm

A four door mini....yikes!

Did you notice the two little swinging doors at the tailgate? Deju vu all
over again.
This car is similar to my first...
http://www.minicityltd.com/pgCarsfor...s/redwoody.jpg

I had buddies in the KC area who had 1275cc Mini Coopers, and they
usually decorated them in unusual ways. Fun cars back then. These look
like fun, too, especially for short people!

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:01:22 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

This may be just the vehicle as gas keeps going up.
Sure reminds me of my first vehicle... a 1962 Morris 850 SW
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articl...ni_clubman.htm

Nice article. Thanks.
--
John H

"JimH" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
This may be just the vehicle as gas keeps going up.
Sure reminds me of my first vehicle... a 1962 Morris 850 SW
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articl...ni_clubman.htm

A four door mini....yikes!

Those minis are pretty popular down here in redneck country. They can
drive right under those jacked up pickup trucks, you see all over the
place. I also hear that there is a high performance version that is a
real screamer.

Have you ever seen the 2003 version of The Italian Job? Good movie and
some really souped up Coopers in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMRMTDSlsbg

The Mini-Cooper S is the souped up model sold by BMW. 0-60 in around 7
seconds, top speed of 140 mph.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/Vehi...84.A10963.html

The earlier version of the Italian Job with Terry Thomas is much better and
they had real Mini Cooper S car.

I already have mine:

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/ht.html
Currently worth about 5K (!) on Ebay.
JR

Don White wrote:

This may be just the vehicle as gas keeps going up.
Sure reminds me of my first vehicle... a 1962 Morris 850 SW
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articl...ni_clubman.htm

"JR North" wrote in message
.. .
I already have mine:

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/ht.html
Currently worth about 5K (!) on Ebay.
JR

You've been rear ended twice already?
That car's so low people must be looking right over you.

JimH wrote:
"JR North" wrote in message
.. .
I already have mine:

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/ht.html
Currently worth about 5K (!) on Ebay.
JR

Looked at your entire Datsun site. Nice work and great garage. How far is
it from being finished?

Since you looked at the entire Datsun site, did you happen to notice
that the car was just in 2 accidents?

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/acc2.html