Default Just the car for New World Order

Not 'just'...accident 2 was 2003-it's been under the knife ever since.
Actually only dove it about 6 months after the first rear-ender.
JR

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
JimH wrote:

"JR North" wrote in message
.. .

I already have mine:

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/ht.html
Currently worth about 5K (!) on Ebay.
JR

Looked at your entire Datsun site. Nice work and great garage. How
far is it from being finished?

Since you looked at the entire Datsun site, did you happen to notice
that the car was just in 2 accidents?

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/acc2.html

If they weren't so busy watching TV, or whatever, or their nav screen,
they would have no trouble seeing me. Was sitting mid block waiting to
turn left into a 7-11 in 2002, brake lights and turn signal on. Looked
in the RVM to see a Lincoln Navigator heading right for my rearend at
45+MPH. I stomped the gas and turned across oncoming traffic right
between two oncoming cars to get out of the way. The LN never slowed at
all, just barreled by and down the road. They would have killed me if I
hadn't gotten clear.
Assholes.....
JR

Don White wrote:

"JR North" wrote in message
.. .

I already have mine:

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/ht.html
Currently worth about 5K (!) on Ebay.
JR

You've been rear ended twice already?
That car's so low people must be looking right over you.

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 1, 7:01*am, "Don White" wrote:
This may be just the vehicle as gas keeps going up.
Sure reminds me of my first vehicle... a 1962 Morris 850 SWhttp://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/pb/08mini_clubman.htm

when it really gets thick

http://microcarmuseum.com/tour/velocar-h.html

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 19:14:36 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Feb 1, 7:01*am, "Don White" wrote:
This may be just the vehicle as gas keeps going up.
Sure reminds me of my first vehicle... a 1962 Morris 850 SWhttp://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/pb/08mini_clubman.htm

when it really gets thick

http://microcarmuseum.com/tour/velocar-h.html

If this one was made with detachable wheels and a propeller, it would make
a cute boat!

http://microcarmuseum.com/tour/inter.html
--
John H