Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Winter doldrums...

Youcan tell you're in the winter doldrums when......
The biggest story here the last two weeks has been a woman and her chickens
in my neighbourhood. This even hit a national news program.
The local supper hour shows are having a field day and every corny
chicken/fowl/bird joke has been dragged out plus legions of people are
calling/writing with their opinions. the vast majority say ..leave the
hens alone..
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...-reprieve.html

Is it Winter yet? Mundo ASA 4 February 13th 06 03:34 AM
Now we can sail in the winter! katysails ASA 1 December 23rd 04 06:14 PM
Winter cold in NW Thom Stewart ASA 19 January 7th 04 06:13 PM
med in winter Charles Cox Cruising 0 November 2nd 03 06:40 PM
Winter Bobsprit ASA 50 November 2nd 03 12:49 AM