Default Kicking Martian Ass...

They started it, I'm going to finish it.

http://tinyurl.com/2rn9kq

They started it, I'm going to finish it.

http://tinyurl.com/2rn9kq

Out freakin Standing.....

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
They started it, I'm going to finish it.

http://tinyurl.com/2rn9kq

You are one sick guy. That is what I like about you.

Senior Member

On Jan 30, 6:45*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
They started it, I'm going to finish it.

http://tinyurl.com/2rn9kq

That was funny, I ran my site through it and told my crew I ****ed you
off.!
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

They started it, I'm going to finish it.

http://tinyurl.com/2rn9kq

That was funny, I ran my site through it and told my crew I ****ed you
off.!

Wow, that's the first time I've seen a cigarette burn up butt and all!
maybe I should ahve tried to put it out with the acid pee?

On Jan 30, 7:22*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:mk22q3l455fv02ks2m87cnh5st72gtv2ch@4ax .com...

They started it, I'm going to finish it.

http://tinyurl.com/2rn9kq

In the past, I've looked for fishing guides online, and I've never found any
compelling reason to do business with one. But, everything just changed. I'm
serious.

The dog poop one's kinda cool, too!

wrote:
On Jan 30, 7:22 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:mk22q3l455fv02ks2m87cnh5st72gtv2ch@4ax .com...

They started it, I'm going to finish it.
http://tinyurl.com/2rn9kq
In the past, I've looked for fishing guides online, and I've never found any
compelling reason to do business with one. But, everything just changed. I'm
serious.

The dog poop one's kinda cool, too!

Are you saying you liked ****ting all over SWS?

I know I did.

KICKING BUTT! JohnH General 1 April 25th 06 11:58 PM
Survivorman Alive and Kicking W. Watson General 0 February 2nd 06 03:48 PM
i was kicking to nibble you some of my raw shopkeepers Ofc. P. E. Medelin, MLA ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:49 PM
they are kicking between the mirror now, won't help poultices later Ugly Jackass ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:29 PM
Kicking and screaming into the present Gould 0738 General 6 May 7th 04 08:31 PM