Default Congratulations to...

....my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

"Salmon Bait" wrote in message
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing
and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.

Yeah, I'm sure George and Laura actually signed it.

BAR BAR is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Salmon Bait" wrote in message
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing
and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.

Yeah, I'm sure George and Laura actually signed it.

You be suprised. My mother received a civilian medal for her years
working for the Army, certificate signed in real ink by the Army Sec.

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:21:47 -0500, Salmon Bait
wrote:

...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon.

Congratulations!!

My many wives can't cook either. I'll send you one of my chefs.

Peace be upon you.

Salmon Bait wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Does your new nick mean that she is going to be snapping your mackeral?

On Jan 24, 9:20*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
Salmon Bait wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Does your new nick mean that she is going to be snapping your mackeral?

Or he'll be macking her snapper......

On Jan 24, 6:21*pm, Salmon Bait
wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Congrats to your wife, John.

Congratulations [email protected] General 71 November 10th 06 06:20 PM
Congratulations [email protected] ASA 18 November 10th 06 02:42 AM
Congratulations to me Horvath ASA 16 December 31st 04 02:26 AM
Congratulations The Count General 1 November 7th 03 05:40 AM
Congratulations, Bob. skitch ASA 106 September 4th 03 01:17 AM