posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Kayaking in Croatia

Paddle people check out this web site about undescover
Croatia....www.croatiakayakadventures.com .
I've been doing this project for 3 years.Can you tell me does it looks
good and what do you think about paddleing in Croatia,would you like
to visit it one day?

Thanks
posted to rec.boats.paddle

wrote:
Paddle people check out this web site about undescover
Croatia....
www.croatiakayakadventures.com .
I've been doing this project for 3 years.Can you tell me does it looks
good and what do you think about paddleing in Croatia,would you like
to visit it one day?

Thanks

After kayaking in Monte Negro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Slovenia, I
look forward to paddling in Croatia as well. I've been to Croatia a
couple of times, but the huge hordes of tourists in the summer tend to
make me want to avoid that. When is the season there and hwere are the
best rivers?

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe
posted to rec.boats.paddle

Hi Wilko !

The bast time to visit Croatia is from the April.15 to June.15 and
from August.25th to Octobar .In these days is not so crowded with
tourist.Of course,if you realy want to experience the real Croatia
than you must come from the middle of September to the end of
April.Then you can feel a real sea and real life on our islands.
For me,the April,May,September and October are the best months to
paddle.The best rivers for me are the one thats runing through canyons
and flows in the sea and those are rivers Zrmanja and Krka and the
river Neretva with its big delta area.Some more infos abouth their
lenghts http://www.croatiakayakadventures.co...0Adriatic.html
and please check out our Link page for their web pages.

I hope that you will enjoy in our country

Thanks

Chartering in Croatia Meach Cruising 0 September 16th 05 09:47 PM
sailing in croatia Jura General 0 January 27th 04 10:47 AM
saling in croatia Jura General 0 January 27th 04 10:42 AM
Sailing in Croatia dundo General 0 August 22nd 03 03:01 PM
Slovenia and Croatia Bob Arledge Touring 0 July 9th 03 04:08 AM