posted to rec.boats.paddle
Wilko Wilko is offline

Default Kayaking in Croatia

wrote:
Paddle people check out this web site about undescover
Croatia....
www.croatiakayakadventures.com .
I've been doing this project for 3 years.Can you tell me does it looks
good and what do you think about paddleing in Croatia,would you like
to visit it one day?

Thanks

After kayaking in Monte Negro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Slovenia, I
look forward to paddling in Croatia as well. I've been to Croatia a
couple of times, but the huge hordes of tourists in the summer tend to
make me want to avoid that. When is the season there and hwere are the
best rivers?

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe