posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] jogirab@gmail.com is offline

Default Kayaking in Croatia

Hi Wilko !

The bast time to visit Croatia is from the April.15 to June.15 and
from August.25th to Octobar .In these days is not so crowded with
tourist.Of course,if you realy want to experience the real Croatia
than you must come from the middle of September to the end of
April.Then you can feel a real sea and real life on our islands.
For me,the April,May,September and October are the best months to
paddle.The best rivers for me are the one thats runing through canyons
and flows in the sea and those are rivers Zrmanja and Krka and the
river Neretva with its big delta area.Some more infos abouth their
lenghts http://www.croatiakayakadventures.co...0Adriatic.html
and please check out our Link page for their web pages.

I hope that you will enjoy in our country

Thanks