Default Hillary takes credit for the Surge...

"MR. RUSSERT: If General Petraeus says, "Senator, in September you
called the surge the suspension of belief. It has worked, and you know
it's worked"--let me finish--"you can see on the ground. I'm saying to
you, Senator, or president-elect Clinton, don't destroy Iraq. It's
working, the surge is working. Keep troops there just a few more
months to get this reconciliation complete."

SEN. CLINTON: ...The point of the surge was to quickly move the Iraqi
government and Iraqi people. That is only now beginning to happen, and
I believe in large measure because the Iraqi government, they watch
us, they listen to us.

I know very well that they follow everything that I say.

And my commitment to begin withdrawing our troops in January of 2009
is a big factor, as it is with Senator Obama, Senator Edwards, those
of us on the Democratic side. It is a big factor in pushing the Iraqi
government to finally do what they should have been doing all along"

Mind you, this was the same Senator who opposed the Surge and instead
wanted to send the troops to Afghanistan.

Here's the transcript of the entire session with Tim Russert.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22634967/page/3/

Keep your barg bag handy.

Coastal Surge Jim General 0 August 31st 06 04:03 PM
Give Me Credit Capt. Rob ASA 3 April 29th 06 06:17 PM
Where Credit Is Due Bobsprit ASA 115 June 5th 04 10:35 AM
Credit where it's Due Bobsprit ASA 30 December 2nd 03 06:20 PM