Jim Jim is offline

Default Yo! Freakin' Minute...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message

I read some of your posts to remind me what is wrong with the Republican
Party. It's full of selfish, "f*ck you, I've got mine" retards. Just like
you.

Please define the difference between "f*uck you, I've got mine" and "f*uck
you, I earned mine".

Eisboch

Well Harry. It sure seems like you are on the verge of a breakdown. Please
seek psychiatric help now. Good luck to you man. I can't watch any more of
this sickening crap. Bye fella.

"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

I read some of your posts to remind me what is wrong with the Republican
Party. It's full of selfish, "f*ck you, I've got mine" retards. Just
like you.

Please define the difference between "f*uck you, I've got mine" and
"f*uck you, I earned mine".

Eisboch

None.

You *do* realize what you just admitted, don't you?

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

I read some of your posts to remind me what is wrong with the Republican
Party. It's full of selfish, "f*ck you, I've got mine" retards. Just
like you.
Please define the difference between "f*uck you, I've got mine" and
"f*uck you, I earned mine".

Eisboch

None.

You *do* realize what you just admitted, don't you?

Eisboch

In the context I have in mind, there is no difference. My context is
that if you are unwilling to help others less fortunate, then the
statements are the same.

Perhaps the difference is in your context.

(P.S. so the idiots here don't draw the wrong conclusion, the "you" I
am referring to here ain't you.)

Dan Dan is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

I read some of your posts to remind me what is wrong with the Republican
Party. It's full of selfish, "f*ck you, I've got mine" retards. Just
like you.
Please define the difference between "f*uck you, I've got mine" and
"f*uck you, I earned mine".

Eisboch

None.

You *do* realize what you just admitted, don't you?

Eisboch

He's narcissistic so he has no idea.

JimH wrote:
b.

Looks like my post worked as the amount of garbage posts I have read since
posting it dropped to zero.

Having said that, I cannot vouch for the Reggies, Dougies, Boogers or
Herrings I have KF'd but I would guess they are doing business as usual.

.

JimH,
since you are doing everything exactly as Harry tells you, you should
really pretend it is your Bozo Bin, not your kf.

Feel free to keep commenting about everyone in your pretend bozo bin