Default Yo! Freakin' Minute...

Got plans for one of these handy?

Might be a fun project.

http://www.melonseed.com/html/gunning_dory.html
Senior Member

On Jan 12, 9:06*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
Got plans for one of these handy?

Might be a fun project.

http://www.melonseed.com/html/gunning_dory.html

Sure, piece of cake. We could build it in a couple of weeks

I have some great offsets from Mystic/Gardner.

wrote:
Got plans for one of these handy?

Might be a fun project.

http://www.melonseed.com/html/gunning_dory.html

Sure, piece of cake. We could build it in a couple of weeks

I have some great offsets from Mystic/Gardner.

It's actually a Cunningham design, but I won't quibble. Gardner did a
nice job keeping the design alive.

We can build it in my basement.

It's heated. :)
Senior Member

wrote:
Got plans for one of these handy?

Might be a fun project.

http://www.melonseed.com/html/gunning_dory.html

Sure, piece of cake. *We could build it in a couple of weeks

I have some great offsets from Mystic/Gardner.

It's actually a Cunningham design, but I won't quibble. *Gardner did a
nice job keeping the design alive.

We can build it in my basement.

It's heated. *:)

Totally old school, or hybred with new technology?
HK HK is offline

wrote:
Got plans for one of these handy?
Might be a fun project.
http://www.melonseed.com/html/gunning_dory.html
Sure, piece of cake. We could build it in a couple of weeks
I have some great offsets from Mystic/Gardner.

It's actually a Cunningham design, but I won't quibble. Gardner did a
nice job keeping the design alive.

We can build it in my basement.

It's heated. :)

Totally old school, or hybred with new technology?

You guys are going to build a fiberglass dory?

I want the movie rights.

wrote:
Got plans for one of these handy?

Might be a fun project.

http://www.melonseed.com/html/gunning_dory.html

Sure, piece of cake. *We could build it in a couple of weeks

I have some great offsets from Mystic/Gardner.

It's actually a Cunningham design, but I won't quibble. *Gardner did a
nice job keeping the design alive.

We can build it in my basement.

It's heated. *:)

Totally old school, or hybred with new technology?

I'll give you a call tomorrow.

I'm leaning towards hybrid.

Although old school would be fun.

wrote:
Got plans for one of these handy?

Might be a fun project.

http://www.melonseed.com/html/gunning_dory.html

Sure, piece of cake. We could build it in a couple of weeks

I have some great offsets from Mystic/Gardner.

================

WOOF WOOF!!! Want a doggy treat?

Senior Member

wrote:

Got plans for one of these handy?

Might be a fun project.

http://www.melonseed.com/html/gunning_dory.html

Sure, piece of cake. *We could build it in a couple of weeks

I have some great offsets from Mystic/Gardner.

================

WOOF WOOF!!! *Want a doggy treat?

Shut up you little drunken bitch before someone slaps you in the face
with a dick... No one here except Harry even gives one little ****
about anything you say, or any regurgetated advice you might slip in
between your drunken rants...

wrote:

Got plans for one of these handy?

Might be a fun project.

http://www.melonseed.com/html/gunning_dory.html

Sure, piece of cake. We could build it in a couple of weeks

I have some great offsets from Mystic/Gardner.

================

WOOF WOOF!!! Want a doggy treat?

Shut up you little drunken bitch before someone slaps you in the face
with a dick... No one here except Harry even gives one little ****
about anything you say, or any regurgetated advice you might slip in
between your drunken rants...

====================

WOOF WOOF, little puppy! Roll over! Beg!

Senior Member

wrote:
Got plans for one of these handy?

Might be a fun project.

http://www.melonseed.com/html/gunning_dory.html

Sure, piece of cake. *We could build it in a couple of weeks

I have some great offsets from Mystic/Gardner.

It's actually a Cunningham design, but I won't quibble. *Gardner did a
nice job keeping the design alive.

We can build it in my basement.

It's heated. *:)

Totally old school, or hybred with new technology?

I'll give you a call tomorrow.

I'm leaning towards hybrid.

Although old school would be fun.- Hide quoted text -

We can do a hybred that looks and feels like old school. That pine of
yours can be used if we laminate frames anyway, or steam bend, either
one is ok. If you like the Cunninham lines, get ahold of the offsets
and we can adjust accordingly. The dory I am thinking of is Gardners
Marblehead Gunning Dory, it is an 18 footer iirc. If we are doing
traditional dories, I will be wanting to do a Chamberlin sailing semi
next to it