Default Install or not install...

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:26:13 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

Mrs H got an almost free MS Office Enterprise 2007 from her job.
We've
not
had any problems with Office 2000. Running XP.

Would you install or not install?
--
John H

Not being particularly computer literate, nor do I care to be, here's the
way I look at it, FWIW.

Unless there's a compelling reason to change from what is working, I leave
it alone.
I use programs until they just don't work anymore due to some
"advancement"
in an OS, or it simply becomes so obsolete that I can't use it for current
applications.

Almost every time I've changed to something different when what I had
served
the purpose well, I regretted it because it often screwed something else
up.

Leave well enough alone.

Eisboch

Yup, thanks.

And, you may have missed my well wishes yesterday, with all the
excitement.
Glad to hear there were no problems with the demo ride.

All in all it went well. Just full of foul weather surprises. Sometimes I
think forecasters should be held accountable, but the reality is that it's
really up to us. It was an exciting outing, but now that I've calmed
down, I'd probably get talked into doing it again.

Eisboch

help on pilings install kyle General 5 March 1st 07 07:33 PM
help with vhf radio install Charlie Brown General 32 September 16th 06 02:39 PM
Bimini Top Install Question.. oelf92 General 8 August 10th 06 08:38 PM
where to install footbraces? D. B. Rea General 2 June 27th 04 01:28 PM
VIRUS DO NOT INSTALL [email protected] General 0 September 24th 03 02:40 AM