Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
D. B. Rea

Default where to install footbraces?

I just bought a used Old Town Egret recreational touring kayak. I also
acquired a set of Yakima footbraces, also used. Anybody have any hints on
where in the boat to install them, or should I just go with the old "that
looks about right" rule?
If there's a website about this situation, I haven't had any luck finding
it. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA-

Dan Rea
when the spambegone you have my email address