jamesgangnc jamesgangnc is offline

Default Install or not install...

My wife recently upgraded to office 2007 at work and is not particularly
fond of it. The document display is significantly different. I'm still
running one version earlier than 07 at my office. We have 97 at home,
yukyuk. It will take more resources than 2000. You can always uninstall
and put 2000 back on, unless you don't have the cds for 2000.

"John H." wrote in message
Mrs H got an almost free MS Office Enterprise 2007 from her job. We've not
had any problems with Office 2000. Running XP.

Would you install or not install?
--
John H