Default Handicapping Iowa...

wrote in message
On Jan 7, 8:30 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 7, 8:05 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jan 7, 7:56 am, HK wrote:

Are you on consciousness-altering drugs?

Is that all you ever say?
====================

He's right, though. The Republican "base" gave us the president who says
things like "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric."
You
are the base.

Huckabee believes the earth is 6000 years old, and apparently didn't
know
humans were primates until recently. You like uneducated fools, so you
will
probably vote for him. He won't make you feel smart.

You are out of your frekin' mind... I don't even support Huck, but you
just keep making it up as you go along.

=======================

I'll wager that if he's the Republican candidate next November, you'll
vote
for him.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, you don't have a very good track record when it comes to wagers..
Sorry, but I don't gamble anyway...

=====================

You gamble every time you try to write.

Senior Member

wrote in message
On Jan 7, 7:56 am, HK wrote:
[...]

Are you sure you didn't gamble your future on this?

http://tinyurl.com/3xcebr

--
Billary, the most sold out Whitehouse in history.

?? Dumb picture, I like this one.

http://www.blackfive.net/photos/unca...3944z004lr.jpg

Did you and your "buddies" wear eye black yesterday at your "private
party"??
HK HK is offline

wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 7, 7:56 am, HK wrote:
[...]

Naw. I may feed my raccoon neighbors, but that doesn't mean I want to be
one.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

wrote:

?? Dumb picture, I like this one.

http://www.blackfive.net/photos/unca...3944z004lr.jpg

Did you and your "buddies" wear eye black yesterday at your "private
party"??

If you were with a friend called Stumpie, you know you would have a good
time.

I do think it is cute that Harry was willing to give up his 50 yr stance
against firearms, ridiculing those who owned a guy as having small
penis's, especially those who like to talk about guns, just to be able
to play with Stumpie.

wrote in message

On Jan 7, 7:56 am, HK wrote:

Are you on consciousness-altering drugs?

Is that all you ever say?
====================

He's right, though. The Republican "base" gave us the president who says
things like "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric." You
are the base.

Huckabee believes the earth is 6000 years old, and apparently didn't know
humans were primates until recently. You like uneducated fools, so you will
probably vote for him. He won't make you feel smart.

Huck also said in the last debate that he wanted to do MORE business
with the Arab nations........

wrote in message

On Jan 7, 7:56 am, HK wrote:

Are you on consciousness-altering drugs?

Is that all you ever say?
====================

He's right, though. The Republican "base" gave us the president who says
things like "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric."
You
are the base.

Huckabee believes the earth is 6000 years old, and apparently didn't know
humans were primates until recently. You like uneducated fools, so you
will
probably vote for him. He won't make you feel smart.

Huck also said in the last debate that he wanted to do MORE business
with the Arab nations........

====================

What do YOU think about that?

wrote in message

On Jan 7, 7:56 am, HK wrote:

Are you on consciousness-altering drugs?

Is that all you ever say?
====================

He's right, though. The Republican "base" gave us the president who says
things like "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric."
You
are the base.

Huckabee believes the earth is 6000 years old, and apparently didn't know
humans were primates until recently. You like uneducated fools, so you
will
probably vote for him. He won't make you feel smart.

Huck also said in the last debate that he wanted to do MORE business
with the Arab nations........

====================

What do YOU think about that?

It is the only thing in this entire thread that makes sense.

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
wrote in message

On Jan 7, 7:56 am, HK wrote:

Are you on consciousness-altering drugs?
Is that all you ever say?
====================

He's right, though. The Republican "base" gave us the president who says
things like "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric."
You
are the base.

Huckabee believes the earth is 6000 years old, and apparently didn't
know
humans were primates until recently. You like uneducated fools, so you
will
probably vote for him. He won't make you feel smart.

Huck also said in the last debate that he wanted to do MORE business
with the Arab nations........

====================

What do YOU think about that?

It is the only thing in this entire thread that makes sense.

Members of the Saudi royal family provide direct financial support for
schools run by people who are as crazy as OBL. These schools turn out lots
of young lunatics whose next adventure in life is to travel to countries
like Iraq to attack our troops, and anyone else who doesn't see things their
way. Our military commanders say 60% of foreign fighters come from Saudi
Arabia.

Members of the Saudi royal family receive their money from you and I. We
should be doing as little business with them as possible. Unfortunately, we
can't seem to stop.

Other Arab countries....that's different. Maybe.

"HK" wrote in message
On Jan 5, 10:33 am, HK wrote:
JG2U wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 02:01:10 -0800 (PST), Chuck Gould
wrote:
If you read all the way to the bottom of the item, you'll see that
your link actually validates my point about some Christians who
describe themselvs as "evangelical" (including the Methodist preacher
quoted)
having difficulty with Romney's Mormon faith.
From your link:
Evangelicals are hugely influential in the Iowa caucuses, making up by
some estimates some 40 percent of Republican caucus-goers. Many of
them, however, have profound reservations about Mr. Romney's Mormon
faith.
Mr. Hurd, the pastor of West Hill United Methodist Church here who
identified himself as an evangelical, said he wrestled with that issue
himself but decided in the end it should not matter in his decision.
"Although they have a theology vastly different from mine, Mormons
generally are good citizens," he said.
Mr. Hurd also offered some insight into where his fellow Alliance
board members are leaning. He said they are mainly divided between Mr.
Romney and Mr. Huckabee, with the latter probably holding the edge.
"A lot of them are troubled by his Mormon religion," he said. "That's
probably the difference."
*******
So there's a statement, by an Iowa pastor describing himself as
"evangelical", confirming that many Christians of his acquaintance are
"troubled by (Romney's) Mormon religion."
Not quite... there are no quotes around evangelical in the article. So
it didn't come out of his mouth, but probably went something like
this:
"Do you evangelize as part of your faith?"
"Yes."
"So would you consider yourself an evangelical Christian?"
"I suppose."
My whole point continues to be that it is the *media* who seems to
find the labels "evangelical" and "fundamentalist" (which *you*
improperly used) important, not Christians themselves.
And also that there are Christians who do not have a problem with the
Mormon faith. Sure some do, but there are groups who are opposed to
Romney for other reasons as well. So? Weird people everywhere.
twisted logic deleted
Huckabee is a perfect match for the GOP base.- Hide quoted text -

No he is not... you just want him in because your candidates are so
weak...

Are you on consciousness-altering drugs?

In the recently concluded Iowa caucuses, the Democratic candidates brought
more than twice as many voters out on a cold night than the Republicans. I
don't recall the exact count, but I believe the Dems had about 240,000
Iowans show up for caucus, while the Repugs had only about 115,000. And it
was much more difficult and took much more time to vote in the Democratic
caucuses.

If the Democratic candidates were so weak, they wouldn't be outpolling the
Republicans by such a substantial number.

The only *decent* candidate on the GOP side is John McCain. Your hero,
Huckabee the Evangelical, is a foreign policy numnutz. We've already had
seven years of that with Bush. It isn't going to happen again.

Most of that is how the Dem's set up their caucuses.

Iowa River Rats John Ernst Touring 0 May 27th 04 05:36 AM
Canoeing Iowa John Ernst Touring 2 May 25th 04 01:40 AM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. General 4 April 7th 04 01:17 PM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. General 0 April 1st 04 03:55 AM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. Crew 0 March 30th 04 08:27 PM