Default Handicapping Iowa...

Here's what I'm thinking just based on reading things here and there.

Democrats favor Obama, then Edwards, then Clinton, then everybody
else.

I'm thinking Obama gets out with a lead of three or four points over
Edwards in second and Clinton a very close third to Edwards - say
within a point or two. Everybody else, Dodd, Biden, Krazyinich will
all slide to less than 4% of the vote in total.

Republicans - I'm thnking Romney with an insigificant lead over
Huckabee and Thompson a strong third. Ron Paultard will show a
surprising 13% of the vote from all the Paulbots that show up from
other states.

Now I need to call my bookie. :)

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Here's what I'm thinking just based on reading things here and there.

Democrats favor Obama, then Edwards, then Clinton, then everybody
else.

I'm thinking Obama gets out with a lead of three or four points over
Edwards in second and Clinton a very close third to Edwards - say
within a point or two. Everybody else, Dodd, Biden, Krazyinich will
all slide to less than 4% of the vote in total.

Republicans - I'm thnking Romney with an insigificant lead over
Huckabee and Thompson a strong third. Ron Paultard will show a
surprising 13% of the vote from all the Paulbots that show up from
other states.

Now I need to call my bookie. :)

Your bookie is taking action on the primaries? That is sad. I'm assuming
even the bookies are also it hard by the current real estate slump.
Senior Member

On Jan 2, 8:41*am, DownTime wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Here's what I'm thinking just based on reading things here and there.

Democrats favor Obama, then Edwards, then Clinton, then everybody
else.

I'm thinking Obama gets out with a lead of three or four points over
Edwards in second and Clinton a very close third to Edwards - say
within a point or two. *Everybody else, Dodd, Biden, Krazyinich will
all slide to less than 4% of the vote in total.

Republicans - I'm thnking Romney with an insigificant lead over
Huckabee and Thompson a strong third. *Ron Paultard will show a
surprising 13% of the vote from all the Paulbots that show up from
other states.

Now I need to call my bookie. *:)

Your bookie is taking action on the primaries? That is sad. I'm assuming
even the bookies are also it hard by the current real estate slump.- Hide quoted text -

So, what is the difference between a slump and a logical correction?
Does it depend on who is in the Whitehouse??

Here's what I'm thinking just based on reading things here and there.

Democrats favor Obama, then Edwards, then Clinton, then everybody
else.

I'm thinking Obama gets out with a lead of three or four points over
Edwards in second and Clinton a very close third to Edwards - say
within a point or two. Everybody else, Dodd, Biden, Krazyinich will
all slide to less than 4% of the vote in total.

Republicans - I'm thnking Romney with an insigificant lead over
Huckabee and Thompson a strong third. Ron Paultard will show a
surprising 13% of the vote from all the Paulbots that show up from
other states.

Now I need to call my bookie. :)

Meanwhile, McCain's the only Republican candidate with a spine.

HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Here's what I'm thinking just based on reading things here and there.

Democrats favor Obama, then Edwards, then Clinton, then everybody
else.

I'm thinking Obama gets out with a lead of three or four points over
Edwards in second and Clinton a very close third to Edwards - say
within a point or two. Everybody else, Dodd, Biden, Krazyinich will
all slide to less than 4% of the vote in total.

Republicans - I'm thnking Romney with an insigificant lead over
Huckabee and Thompson a strong third. Ron Paultard will show a
surprising 13% of the vote from all the Paulbots that show up from
other states.

Now I need to call my bookie. :)

Meanwhile, McCain's the only Republican candidate with a spine.

I agree that McCain is the only GOP candidate with any class, and I
agree he has a spine, but...

I was less than impressed when he caved earlier this year on the torture
issue.

BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
[...]

McCain is a twit and always has been a twit. He should have gone to jail
with the rest of the Keating Five. He was crooked then and is crooked now.

McCain has done more damage to this country then he could ever do good.
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
[...]

Geez...you're such an *angry* little scheisskopf...

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!
BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
[...]

Not angry just determined to see McCain go down in flames again.

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
[...]

Who are you hoping to vote for? Mike Huckleberry?

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 05:47:17 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

So, what is the difference between a slump and a logical correction?
Does it depend on who is in the Whitehouse??

Perhaps, if Republicans hadn't gutted the Glass-Steagall Act we wouldn't
have had this sub-prime fiasco. But you are right, Clinton did sign the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.

Iowa River Rats John Ernst Touring 0 May 27th 04 05:36 AM
Canoeing Iowa John Ernst Touring 2 May 25th 04 01:40 AM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. General 4 April 7th 04 01:17 PM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. General 0 April 1st 04 03:55 AM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. Crew 0 March 30th 04 08:27 PM