Default Handicapping Iowa...

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
message . ..
snip
Don has also made numerous
comments about people being pedophiles when he is puppy dogging
Harry's comments.

Show examples jackass or slither back to the mud in Lake Lanier.
Don, I thought you had me in your bozo bin?

If I wanted to spend the time, I could find numerous comments made by
YOU about numerous people liking little boys, just because Harry said
it. You are so busy puppy dogging Harry, you can't even remember what
you said.

You are in my septic tank... in your past userid.... looks like I need
an upgrade.
As far as "If I wanted to spend the time, I could find numerous
comments made by
YOU about numerous people liking little boys"... you're insulting the
intelligence of every poster here.
I challenge you to find and quote these posts.... or by not doing so,
confirm that you are full of ****.

Here is a thread you started accusing me of bestiality. If I wanted to,
I could find hundreds more where you made similar posts about
homosexuality, little boys and little girls.

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Don White
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:51:56 GMT
Subject: Coincidence?
Heard news report of 16 sheep being killed in a farmers field overnight
in New Brunswick. Although there were no reports of molestation, I was
curious about where Smithers has been the last couple of days.

Thank you for proving my point. You went back 2.5 years and the best you
could find was a comment about sheep?
I'd say the **** stains should be oozing out of your ears about now.

I didn't go back any time, I typed in you were the author and you said
"Sheep or boys or girls" that was the first one that popped up.

I am glad to see you think it is ok to accuse people about sheep, but not
boys and girls.

Sure got your panties up in a wad over those sheep.
Methinks thou protest too much!

From: Don White
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:51:56 GMT
Heard news report of 16 sheep being killed in a farmers field
overnight
in New Brunswick. Although there were no reports of molestation, I
was
curious about where Smithers has been the last couple of days.

Thank you for proving my point. You went back 2.5 years and the best
you could find was a comment about sheep?
I'd say the **** stains should be oozing out of your ears about now.

I didn't go back any time, I typed in you were the author and you said
"Sheep or boys or girls" that was the first one that popped up.

I am glad to see you think it is ok to accuse people about sheep, but
not boys and girls.

Sure got your panties up in a wad over those sheep.
Methinks thou protest too much!

LOL, is that why you were so upset about boys and girls?

So.. that's the 2nd time you pulled this crap today. Slow learner eh?

Dan Dan is offline

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Harry, DonW, and JimH have all made explicit or implicit accusations, yet
no one's said a word.
--
John H

As I challenged your buddy...provide proof or shut up and quit making
"explicit or implicit accusations".

You are upset today. Did your boy make you wash his clothes again?
Dan Dan is offline

Don White wrote:
[...]

Now you're copying Harry's dumb rhetoric. What's next?

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 23:01:58 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Ever been in an airplane and suddenly the lights dim, the plane banks
sharply and the engines cut out?

Betcha find religion real fast.

Eisboch (just a joke)

No - it's not a joke - it's a fact.

I've seen it happen to some very hardcore athesists.

You think panic and desperation improve decision making ability?

I think you're correct that fear and inability to face their
own or loved ones mortality is behind a lot of religious belief.

"-rick-" wrote in message
. ..

I think you're correct that fear and inability to face their own or loved
ones mortality is behind a lot of religious belief.

I think you just hit the nail on the head, rick. It's the common thread
throughout all the world's religions.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"-rick-" wrote in message

I think you're correct that fear and inability to face their own or loved
ones mortality is behind a lot of religious belief.

I think you just hit the nail on the head, rick. It's the common thread
throughout all the world's religions.

Eisboch

I should have said "face *our* own..."

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 18:54:23 -0800, -rick- wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 23:01:58 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Ever been in an airplane and suddenly the lights dim, the plane banks
sharply and the engines cut out?

Betcha find religion real fast.

Eisboch (just a joke)

No - it's not a joke - it's a fact.

I've seen it happen to some very hardcore athesists.

You think panic and desperation improve decision making ability?

Interesting way to put it.

I my experience, yes. Self preservations is a powerful survival
motive.

I think you're correct that fear and inability to face their
own or loved ones mortality is behind a lot of religious belief.

For certain personalities, I would agree.

However, belief in an afterlife and belief in a Creator don't
necessarily go hand-in-hand.

Iowa River Rats John Ernst Touring 0 May 27th 04 05:36 AM
Canoeing Iowa John Ernst Touring 2 May 25th 04 01:40 AM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. General 4 April 7th 04 01:17 PM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. General 0 April 1st 04 03:55 AM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. Crew 0 March 30th 04 08:27 PM