Default Handicapping Iowa...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 5, 10:03 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Here's what this country needs: A presidential candidate who responds
questions about religion in the same way any of us should if an
potential
employer asked about it:

"My spiritual beliefs are no concern of yours. Do you have any
questions
related to the job you need done

They're busines or not, I'd tell 'em what I believe

+++++++++++++++++++

You've been watching football, haven't you?

Football hit you in the head, hasn't it?
A Presidential candidates religious beliefs, his moral standing, all are
our business.

Do you think all laws and morals refer back to biblical rules? What about
antitrust laws?

they should be applied to Football.

"Don White" wrote in message

"John H." wrote in message

Harry, DonW, and JimH have all made explicit or implicit accusations, yet
no one's said a word.
--
John H

As I challenged your buddy...provide proof or shut up and quit making
"explicit or implicit accusations".

Donnie, you must not read any of your own posts. Are you a bot?

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Harry, DonW, and JimH have all made explicit or implicit accusations, yet
no one's said a word.
--
John H

As I challenged your buddy...provide proof or shut up and quit making
"explicit or implicit accusations".

I did provide you with your post that you made an implicit accusation
that I was killing and molesting sheep.

HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 01:01:40 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

Do you know this person:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

Not cool Reg.

What would you expect from Reggie? Coolness?
He's an a**hole, and has been since his first day here under his older
"non-Reggie" identities.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Don White wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
message . ..
snip
Don has also made numerous
comments about people being pedophiles when he is puppy dogging
Harry's comments.

Show examples jackass or slither back to the mud in Lake Lanier.
Don, I thought you had me in your bozo bin?

If I wanted to spend the time, I could find numerous comments made by
YOU about numerous people liking little boys, just because Harry said
it. You are so busy puppy dogging Harry, you can't even remember what
you said.

You are in my septic tank... in your past userid.... looks like I need
an upgrade.
As far as "If I wanted to spend the time, I could find numerous comments
made by
YOU about numerous people liking little boys"... you're insulting the
intelligence of every poster here.
I challenge you to find and quote these posts.... or by not doing so,
confirm that you are full of ****.

Here is a thread you started accusing me of bestiality. If I wanted to, I
could find hundreds more where you made similar posts about homosexuality,
little boys and little girls.

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Don White
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:51:56 GMT
Subject: Coincidence?
Heard news report of 16 sheep being killed in a farmers field overnight
in New Brunswick. Although there were no reports of molestation, I was
curious about where Smithers has been the last couple of days.

Thank you for proving my point. You went back 2.5 years and the best you
could find was a comment about sheep?
I'd say the **** stains should be oozing out of your ears about now.

I didn't go back any time, I typed in you were the author and you said
"Sheep or boys or girls" that was the first one that popped up.

I am glad to see you think it is ok to accuse people about sheep, but
not boys and girls.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

"Reggie is Here wrote:

Do you know this person:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243
Not cool Reg.

Horse****!

You stand by and say little or nothing to Krause for the most vile **** on
the internet, and then jump on Reggie for this obvious joke?

Give us a break!

--
John H

Facilitating again Johnny? You encouraging this type of infantile
behaviour?

Herring defines infantile behavior.

Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
snip
Don has also made numerous
comments about people being pedophiles when he is puppy dogging Harry's
comments.

Show examples jackass or slither back to the mud in Lake Lanier.

What could be funner than the turd who poses here as "reggie" making
comments about the behavior of others?

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!
HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Charlie" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I think normally adjusted humans NATURALLY know certain things are wrong,
and don't need commandments or laws to help them.

"Normally Adjusted Humans" (NAHs) natuarally know that killing animals
because they poop on your lawn is wrong.

Apparently you need a commandment.

Tick tock, Tick tock...

-- Charlie

And yet, if you found a rat infestation in your garage, and you felt you
could safely kill them with a pellet gun, you'd do it, Charlie.

Yes, you would. Just because they annoyed you.

If there is a rat infestation in "Charle's" garage, it's because he
impregnated a female rat. In his garage.

Iowa River Rats John Ernst Touring 0 May 27th 04 05:36 AM
Canoeing Iowa John Ernst Touring 2 May 25th 04 01:40 AM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. General 4 April 7th 04 01:17 PM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. General 0 April 1st 04 03:55 AM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. Crew 0 March 30th 04 08:27 PM