BoatBanter.com

-   -   Speaking of boats for the middle class. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/88504-speaking-boats-middle-class.html)

Don White December 2nd 07 02:25 AM

Speaking of boats for the middle class.

" JimH" ask wrote in message
John H, I can't understand your *snark attacks* on many members of this
NG. This is about your 5th *snark attack* on my posts today John, and you
are just getting started. This week you probably posted well over 100
*snark* attacks on Harry and Don.

What gives?

He was heading in for his 'new personality' operation and wanted to get as
many licks in as possible before being civilized.

John H. December 2nd 07 02:32 PM

Speaking of boats for the middle class.

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:46:33 -0500, " JimH" ask wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

John H, I can't understand your *snark attacks* on many members of this NG.
This is about your 5th *snark attack* on my posts today John, and you are
just getting started. This week you probably posted well over 100 *snark*
attacks on Harry and Don.

What gives?

Jim, you lie, but most folks here know that by now.

Was this an example of what bothers you?

That's really great that you're going to give it to your son. Are you
going to pay the storage fees for him also. That would be a super gift!

John H

Reading comprehension problems John?

What did I misunderstand? Does 'being gifted' not mean the same as 'give
it'?

--
John H

HK December 2nd 07 02:48 PM

"John H." wrote in message

John H, I can't understand your *snark attacks* on many members of this NG.
This is about your 5th *snark attack* on my posts today John, and you are
just getting started. This week you probably posted well over 100 *snark*
attacks on Harry and Don.

What gives?

Jim, you lie, but most folks here know that by now.

Was this an example of what bothers you?

That's really great that you're going to give it to your son. Are you
going to pay the storage fees for him also. That would be a super gift!

John H

Reading comprehension problems John?

What did I misunderstand? Does 'being gifted' not mean the same as 'give
it'?

Nicely nasty, Herring. Going to play "Who, me?" with this one, too?

HK December 2nd 07 03:23 PM

JimH wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

John H, I can't understand your *snark attacks* on many members of this
NG. This is about your 5th *snark attack* on my posts today John, and
you are just getting started. This week you probably posted well over
100 *snark* attacks on Harry and Don.

What gives?

Jim, you lie, but most folks here know that by now.

Was this an example of what bothers you?

That's really great that you're going to give it to your son. Are you
going to pay the storage fees for him also. That would be a super gift!
John H

Reading comprehension problems John? What did I misunderstand? Does
'being gifted' not mean the same as 'give
it'?

Nicely nasty, Herring. Going to play "Who, me?" with this one, too?

Yikes! All I have been reading from John this morning are snipes like that
on you and me.

What is funny is that he conveniently snipped this from my previous post in
this thread:

My 20 foot runabout is being gifted to my son when he is actually able to
take ownership and advantage of using it.

He still does not get it..

Let him continue to play his little game here if it makes him somehow feel
better. His purpose for being here should become obvious to everyone if
they have not already figured it out.

He and Reggie play the "Who, me?" game continually here.