Bchbound

Default More deaths here on Long Island this week..

A boat hits a jetty at 4am near Greenport? 2 dead.. operator arrested for
intox. .. Then off Massapequa, a guy snorkeling gets run over by a 24'
cig type boat.(snorkelers fault, no charges)in front of his wife and
kids.. And that is the weekend before Labor Day..

Everyone have a fun holiday weekend but stay safe out there.. You never
know..
bb

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:53:09 GMT, Bchbound
wrote:

Everyone have a fun holiday weekend but stay safe out there.. You never
know..

I'm going to have a gardening weekend. I'll go fishing maybe next
Wednesday or Thursday. Let the weekend warriors have it.

bb

Mole

I agree...I don't go out on Labor Day weekend. Did once a long time
ago...and that taught me to stay home. I will also wait for the middle or
end of next week. Half the people around here don't go out after Labor Day.

wrote:

Everyone have a fun holiday weekend but stay safe out there.. You never
know..

I'm going to have a gardening weekend. I'll go fishing maybe next
Wednesday or Thursday. Let the weekend warriors have it.

bb

Bill Kiene

Many years ago we were out night bait fishing in the Sacramento River for
stripers. We were in a large boat, comparibly, and just above us was a guy
in a yellow rubber raft anchored in the middle of the river with no lights.
We were off to the side of the river and along came a 40'+ power boat in the
middle of the river and after it went by, the guy was gone?

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA