Bill Kiene

Default More deaths here on Long Island this week..

Many years ago we were out night bait fishing in the Sacramento River for
stripers. We were in a large boat, comparibly, and just above us was a guy
in a yellow rubber raft anchored in the middle of the river with no lights.
We were off to the side of the river and along came a 40'+ power boat in the
middle of the river and after it went by, the guy was gone?

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA
www.kiene.com

"Bchbound" wrote in message
A boat hits a jetty at 4am near Greenport? 2 dead.. operator arrested for
intox. .. Then off Massapequa, a guy snorkeling gets run over by a 24'
cig type boat.(snorkelers fault, no charges)in front of his wife and
kids.. And that is the weekend before Labor Day..

Everyone have a fun holiday weekend but stay safe out there.. You never
know..