Mole

Default More deaths here on Long Island this week..

I agree...I don't go out on Labor Day weekend. Did once a long time
ago...and that taught me to stay home. I will also wait for the middle or
end of next week. Half the people around here don't go out after Labor Day.

"bb" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:53:09 GMT, Bchbound
wrote:

Everyone have a fun holiday weekend but stay safe out there.. You never
know..

I'm going to have a gardening weekend. I'll go fishing maybe next
Wednesday or Thursday. Let the weekend warriors have it.

bb