Tim Tim is offline

Default The demise of a great boat...

On Nov 23, 5:37�pm, Chuck Gould

Or, possibly,
whether the retailer gets a screaming deal on all the reject layups?- -

That's what I was wondering...

Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 23, 9:41 pm, wrote:

.. Plumbers are usually headbanger American kids with studs in their
face and tattoos. They may just like the smell of the PVC cement.

LOL!

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 22:50:17 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:23:42 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Mrs. Wave and I traveled over to the new Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro
today at Patriot's Place.

Anyway, I was walking around while Mrs. Wave was purchasing her sale
goodies. Got a really close look at a Mako 26 CC and almost cried.

Odd... after boating the morning and most of the afternoon..... my son
and I hit the Bass Pro Shop in Myrtle Beach.

Two Makos looked great..... all of the others had blemishes just as
you described....

None of the boats at the Foxboro store were what I would call
"showroom". It was unbelievable.

The sad thing is that they have also changed the hull design
significantly. The long forefoot is gone as is the distinctive bow
rake. The stern is now somewhat rounded instead of that great squared
off look the the tilt sternwards.

Unfortunate.

Demise of a TrawlerRV? HK General 114 October 17th 07 01:12 AM
Another Great Day on an Imaginary Boat Reginald P. Smithers III General 31 September 19th 07 12:04 PM
my website demise William R. Watt Boat Building 3 October 31st 05 07:05 PM
OT-Ebbers blames union for demise of MCI John Cairns ASA 2 March 17th 05 03:54 AM
FS: Catalina 36 in NY, Great Boat! Bobsprit Marketplace 0 May 13th 04 04:47 PM