Default Floating Lighthouse for Sale

"Don White" wrote in
:

No ice in this harbour! Snow...mmmm ..flurries out there right now,
but we get enough 'hot air' blowing up from the Washington area on the
prevalent SW winds that modify our climate somewhat. ;-)

Washington is the cause of Global Warming....the whole religion.

Larry
--
Xterm IS the ultimate video game...(c;

HK wrote in
:

Broken windows, peeling paint, splintering floorboards -- there are
plenty of reasons not to buy Point No Point. But as the Coast Guard
boats motored back to shore that day, some of the passengers, watching
as the lighthouse faded into the distance, saw a vision fit for a
postcard.

Wonder what liability insurance costs on a lighthouse some idiot can run
into?

Am I the only one that notices how HIGH up the lighthouse that concrete
SPLASH RAIL is to deflect the storm surf away from it? Where would you
leave the BOAT?! It's totally exposed!

Larry
--
Xterm IS the ultimate video game...(c;

Penfield Lighthouse for sale.. Short Wave Sportfishing General 2 July 9th 07 01:21 AM
Church as a lighthouse Huss Mohrens General 2 March 1st 07 08:13 PM
Lighthouse joke Chuck Gould General 2 August 19th 06 02:47 AM
Local lighthouse need some new doors and windows? Chuck Gould General 1 July 27th 06 05:16 AM
Cape Hatteras Lighthouse Cam Simple Simon ASA 4 September 18th 03 05:16 PM