Default Support the troops

wrote to krause:

I don't think someone like you could even really
understand why someone would serve in the first place...

Well said!

-- Charlie

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:39:10 -0500, Reginald Smithers III
wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:22:36 -0500, HK wrote:

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Nov 18, 3:59?pm, John H. wrote:
Something cool that Xerox is doing ... Please take a moment to go to the
website below and pick out a thank you card for our Troops. ?We've got tons
to be thankful for during the holiday season. ?Wouldn't it be wonderful of
each of our soldiers (and Marines, of course) received a bunch of these???

If you go to this web site,www.LetsSayThanks.comyou can pick out a thank
you card. Then Xerox will print it and send it to a soldier
currently serving in Iraq .

You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed
services.

Have a super day!
Some holiday mailing tips from MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6435603/

And this item:

http://www.treatsfortroops.com/

Sending a soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan a nice care package probably
has more meaning than sending a greeting card.

Having been there and done that, Harry, I can honestly say that receiving
*anything* is very enjoyable!

But yes, a little pogey bait is always appreciated!

I gift basket is a much better gift, and I definitely will have to send
one, but I will continue to fill out the card when I log on. Somehow it
seems better than JimH tell his kid and friends the number of people in
rec.boats who wished them godspeed.

Making that page a homepage was a great idea. Sending the cards becomes
habit forming.

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:44:56 -0500, HK wrote:

John H. wrote:

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Nov 18, 3:59?pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

The best way to catch pogies is with a cast net.

Google is your friend, since you weren't there.

You're sure about that, are you?

Anyone who thinks pogey bait has something to do with fish has exhibited
his knowledge of the subject.

Support the Troops Joe ASA 25 June 6th 07 03:56 PM
Support the Troops Scotty ASA 3 June 5th 07 09:06 PM
Support the Troops Steve Leyland ASA 0 June 5th 07 01:38 AM