Default Happy Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day!!!

BAR BAR is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Ok, I'll do it but I need your address so that I may send you everything
I clean out. You can use it as food or fuel for your return voyage.

I need to update my email/calendar software, this did not show up as a
holiday. Will the post office be closed again today?

"BAR" wrote in message
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Ok, I'll do it but I need your address so that I may send you everything I
clean out. You can use it as food or fuel for your return voyage.

He only consumes doggie biscuits while on road trips.

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:22:26 -0500, BAR wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Ok, I'll do it but I need your address so that I may send you everything
I clean out. You can use it as food or fuel for your return voyage.

Voyage to where?

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:29:32 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Ok, I'll do it but I need your address so that I may send you everything I
clean out. You can use it as food or fuel for your return voyage.

He only consumes doggie biscuits while on road trips.

Actually that was a joke.

I do carry doggie biscuits in the car though for friend's doggies.

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:32:19 -0500, DownTime
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

I need to update my email/calendar software, this did not show up as a
holiday. Will the post office be closed again today?

Only if they have a refrigerator.

*Actually that was a joke.*

snip..
I got that.... it was just an opportunity to throw one your way. ;-)

BAR BAR is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:22:26 -0500, BAR wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Ok, I'll do it but I need your address so that I may send you everything
I clean out. You can use it as food or fuel for your return voyage.

Voyage to where?

To where ever you Galactic Overlords come.

Tim Tim is offline

I'm going long term on this one. Every day when I cuome up here to
dad's house, the cats get something fresh out of the freezer, whether
it's 10 years old or not. They don't seem to complain.