Default Stormy Northwest

Hope ol' Chuck is doing OK.

We had ours last week. Now it's their turn.

Bush's fault, of course.

Eisboch

On Nov 12, 2:31?pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Hope ol' Chuck is doing OK.

We had ours last week. Now it's their turn.

Bush's fault, of course.

Eisboch

Missed it entirely, SF for the weekend. Rained like heck on Saturday
PM, but Sun and Mon were "shirtsleeve" pleasant after mid-morning.

On Nov 13, 11:50 am, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Nov 12, 2:31?pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

Hope ol' Chuck is doing OK.

We had ours last week. Now it's their turn.

Bush's fault, of course.

Eisboch

Missed it entirely, SF for the weekend. Rained like heck on Saturday
PM, but Sun and Mon were "shirtsleeve" pleasant after mid-morning.

I'll be in SF for a week, starting the 20th, going fishing, too!

Northwest passage Gordon Cruising 6 September 22nd 07 12:41 AM
Unlikely scene for the Pacific Northwest Harry Krause General 3 April 8th 07 05:31 PM
Stormy weather Eisboch General 33 October 30th 06 02:15 AM
Northwest Cruising Denny Sawyer Cruising 7 March 30th 04 07:11 PM
FS: Northwest Synergy RM - $985 Eric Nyre Touring 2 October 19th 03 08:25 PM