BoatBanter.com

-   -   Stormy Northwest (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/87979-stormy-northwest.html)

Eisboch November 12th 07 10:31 PM

Stormy Northwest

Hope ol' Chuck is doing OK.

We had ours last week. Now it's their turn.

Bush's fault, of course.

Eisboch

JR North November 13th 07 02:43 AM

Stormy Northwest

It's not too bad. 40's, a little blustry..that's all. It's bad when my
trees start blowing down. I'll let you know.
JR

Chuck Gould November 13th 07 04:50 PM

Stormy Northwest

On Nov 12, 2:31?pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Hope ol' Chuck is doing OK.

We had ours last week. Now it's their turn.

Bush's fault, of course.

Eisboch

Missed it entirely, SF for the weekend. Rained like heck on Saturday
PM, but Sun and Mon were "shirtsleeve" pleasant after mid-morning.

[email protected] November 13th 07 07:09 PM

Stormy Northwest

On Nov 13, 11:50 am, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Nov 12, 2:31?pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

Hope ol' Chuck is doing OK.

We had ours last week. Now it's their turn.

Bush's fault, of course.

Eisboch

Missed it entirely, SF for the weekend. Rained like heck on Saturday
PM, but Sun and Mon were "shirtsleeve" pleasant after mid-morning.

I'll be in SF for a week, starting the 20th, going fishing, too!