Default Talk about wood ...

Pretty boat.

http://www.eisboch.com/kingman2.html

Eisboch
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
Pretty boat.

http://www.eisboch.com/kingman2.html

Eisboch

Wow! I love it.
Senior Member

On Oct 21, 6:06 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Pretty boat.

http://www.eisboch.com/kingman2.html

Eisboch

I love the wood, but that looks newer, any idea when it was built? If
I win powerball tonight I will build one just like it Always loved
the idea of the rope shear bumper.. very nice boat.

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:30:56 -0000,
wrote:

On Oct 21, 6:06 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Pretty boat.

http://www.eisboch.com/kingman2.html

Eisboch

I love the wood, but that looks newer, any idea when it was built? If
I win powerball tonight I will build one just like it Always loved
the idea of the rope shear bumper.. very nice boat.

Powerball was last night.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Oct 21, 6:06 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Pretty boat.

http://www.eisboch.com/kingman2.html

Eisboch

I love the wood, but that looks newer, any idea when it was built? If
I win powerball tonight I will build one just like it Always loved
the idea of the rope shear bumper.. very nice boat.

Powerball was last night.

Are you back in yankeedom?

Senior Member

wrote:

On Oct 21, 6:06 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Pretty boat.

http://www.eisboch.com/kingman2.html

Eisboch

I love the wood, but that looks newer, any idea when it was built? If
I win powerball tonight I will build one just like it Always loved
the idea of the rope shear bumper.. very nice boat.

Powerball was last night.

Then I better check my ticket

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 21, 6:06 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Pretty boat.

http://www.eisboch.com/kingman2.html

Eisboch

I love the wood, but that looks newer, any idea when it was built?

Don't know. I'll find out tomorrow.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Oct 21, 7:45 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Oct 21, 6:06 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Pretty boat.

http://www.eisboch.com/kingman2.html

Eisboch

I love the wood, but that looks newer, any idea when it was built?

Don't know. I'll find out tomorrow.

Eisboch

Be interesting to find out. Cold moulding has been around for a long
time, but that looks more like Sapelle to me than Mahogny or Teak and
that has not been really available in laminated sheets, at least to
the general consumer until the last decade or so. Of course I could be
way off. Anyway, if you can, ask him too what wood the hull is. I
will be here drooling in the meantime Thanks for the pics.

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 00:00:06 -0000,
wrote:

that looks more like Sapelle to me than Mahogny or Teak

You are going to be *very* surprised...

Polyesterwood.
Senior Member

wrote:

that looks more like Sapelle to me than Mahogny or Teak

You are going to be *very* surprised...

Polyesterwood.

I was actually going to suggest composite, but decided not to chance
putting my foot that far into my mouth Just like my Takamine. Kind
of like making a boat out of a sheet of Formica. These new composites
are really nice, I can't see why more "woodgrain" boats are not coming
out. Thanks for the info, interior still looks like real wood, cept
for the cabinsole which I imagine is composite too.

Wood rot Joe Blizzard General 1 August 30th 05 05:13 AM
Wood vs Fiberglass Danny Boat Building 9 May 13th 04 02:00 AM
FS: Wood Oars in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 March 31st 04 03:30 PM
Strip Wood Craig Steven Hanson General 1 February 11th 04 07:36 PM