Craig Steven Hanson

Default Strip Wood

I am in the process of building an Aleut Baidarka sea kayak. I got the plans
from Nick Schade, considered an artist when it comes to building "crafts". I
have the forms completed and I'm ready to start stripping the hull. I am
unable to find a place to purchase the wood from. I checked before I started
this project and I was assured by three places that they could provide the
materials for me. So I did research the issue I am facing. Any assistance
would be greatly useful.
CSH

Mike McCrea

Craig,

This (below) was posted on rpb about a month ago:

*

If you are building a Kayak or a canoe and need the wood I have the
best
Western red cedar wood strips for your project.

Thank you

Sheane Reid

604-886-1979

*

I don't know where you are (that might help folks answer your
question) or where Shaene is...