The Sea Fox

Default What color is the ocean?

the ocean is the same color at the sea,..See?
jps

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

Thanks all. I was talking with someone and mentioned rec.boats. They said
something like, "Man, those people are too much. They could argue about

the
color of the ocean." ~ Glad to see so many good natured and humorous

No fair that you posted this while I was vacationing.

The freakin' ocean is green, or is that the sea -- in any case you're a
scummy (please choose: left/right) wing #%*&@!!! and I hate all of whichever
affiliation you've chosen.