Garry Beattie

Default August edition of Ocean Spirit out soon.

G'day everyone.

Just a reminder that the August edition of the Ocean Spirit Trailer Sailer
and Small Yacht Cruising EMagazine is due out on the 1st of August and the
cut off date for any new submissions, boats for sale or classified
advertising will be the 25th July.

It is shaping up to be yet another huge edition with almost 50 full colour
pages, and at just $2:50 per edition, it is very reasonably priced. It is
aimed specifically at the Trailer Sailer and Small Yacht owner.

Don't for get our special deals at present.

Boats for sale section starts at just $15 which includes a colour photo.

Book and pay for 2 months in advance ($30) and we will run it until you sell
it, or for 12 months. If you are a current subscriber to Ocean Spirit, you
receive a further 50% discount on your boats for sale and classified
advertisement.

Classified Advertisements start at $5 and we are offering the same deal.

These are proving to be very popular and are getting good results.

Check out the May, June or July editions of Ocean Spirit for more details
about pricing and what is available.

They are available for download from www.ocean-spirit.com

If you would like to place an advertisement please email the details,
including photo's, to and we will send you an
electronic invoice.

Story Submissions

We still have room for a couple more story submissions for August. Please
email any submissions, including photo's, to
Each
submission used will earn you 2 months credit to your subscription.

Kids corner is taking off really well too. If your kids have written any
stories about their cruising or sailing adventures, or you have some photo's
of your kids on recent trips, then please email them in as well. Stories
will earn you 2 months credit to your subscription if published, and photo's
will earn you 1 month. (most of them are!!)

I am always looking to profile our readers too, so if you would like a
profile questionnaire form I would love to email one to you. It can be for a
friend if you like. What a way to surprise them!! If you would like a
profile questionnaire form, please email me at

Commercial Advertising

We do offer limited commercial advertising in the magazine with very
competitive rates. Please check out the latest edition of Ocean Spirit for
more details. All commercial advertisers receive free copies of Ocean Spirit
while their advertisement appears.

Best regards

--
Garry Beattie
Ocean Spirit Trailer Sailer &
Small Yacht Cruising Emagazine
www.ocean-spirit.com

Gary

Anyone think this might be SPAM besides me?

Gould 0738

Anyone think this might be SPAM besides me?

Me.

It's one thing to refer people to a free e-zine site, but another to ask them
to pay $$$ to view your stuff.

And the solicitation of advertising is pure, unadulterated SPAM. He's not even
recommending a third party, which is something I have done and don't feel is as
big a deal if I don't have a financial interest in any eventual or potential
transactions.

It's also an "issue", not an "edition." :-)

HardwareLust

"Gary" wrote in message news:3f14cc49@shknews01...
Anyone think this might be SPAM besides me?

Considering the post in question is for a publication that is about boats
and boating, I can live with it. At least they're not obnoxious about it.