mark s

Default spirit outboard parts needed

I'm looking for a carb. kit for an early 80's spirit 8 hp outboard.
(Need needle and float) I thought this was made by suzuki, but the
local mechanic said that this one in particular was made by (Spirit)
Artico Enterprise. He's having trouble getting the parts for me.
The carb. says McCoony.
Any suggestions on where to get parts? Thanks.

bill chaplin

If it's Japanese gas engine it will have either have a Kehin or Macoony
carb! Within size ranges most all parts
interchange(.needle&seat,slides,needle&jets) within manfg, be brave if
it screws in without resistance it will work . 1965 Datsun 1300 pickup
kit will yield your needle and seat. Bill

mark s wrote:

I'm looking for a carb. kit for an early 80's spirit 8 hp outboard.
(Need needle and float) I thought this was made by suzuki, but the
local mechanic said that this one in particular was made by (Spirit)
Artico Enterprise. He's having trouble getting the parts for me.
The carb. says McCoony.
Any suggestions on where to get parts? Thanks.

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/