Default Gore Wins Nobel Price Prize

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 15, 4:06 pm, Tim wrote:
wrote:

"Global Taxing folks" WTF? And you, like a lot of conservatives with
there head in the sand can't possibly understand how the antarctic ice
cap is growing faster and still have the earth warming up, can you?

Actually I can't either, especially when the ice cap is supposed to be
shrinking due to global warming.

Unless I'm missing something.

arctic:http://www.nrdc.org/globalWarming/qthinice.asp

anarctic:

http://www.peopleandplanet.net/doc.php?id=2470

either, other, or the same.....

Hummmm, I will retract my statement then till I do a little more
looking...

http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/topstory/20...uthseaice.html

"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 14, 11:34 pm, thunder wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:43:41 -0400, BAR wrote:
What caused the mid-west dust bowl in the 30's? Was that global
warming?
Is every occurrence of drought caused by global warming? What happens
when the rains come again, has global warming stopped?

There's no evidence to suggest that the droughts were man caused, but
man's farming
practices surely increased the severity of the dust storms.

Then again, man's farming practices (at least here in the US) have
raised ag production and made the US probably the leader in world
food distribution.

What the practices they used. Cut down all the trees that made wind breaks
and plowed the land in the wrong direction. Allowed the wind to pick up
lots more dirt. Unfortunately the newer farmers are returning to the same
practices.

Dan Dan is offline

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 01:38:48 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:27:40 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
It was 'cow down'!!

Double ~~snerk~~

Is this your new MO to make the newsgroup a friendlier more constructive
place?

How's your mom, Don?

Thanks for honestly answering my question...although there was never any
doubt.

Ditto. Now hush.

Hush this...Disney Boy!

Someone let Don know that his son is playing on his computer again.

Fuel price, shmuel price.....boats selling at record numbers in Wash state Chuck Gould General 28 October 28th 06 01:31 AM
Nobel Prize in Physics Gilligan ASA 7 October 4th 06 08:32 PM
List Price: $99.99 Price: $69.88 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. You Save: $30.11 (30%) ' j General 0 September 17th 06 08:25 PM
A future Nobel prize winner on a former winner JAXAshby Cruising 2 March 29th 04 04:12 AM
Win a prize Knothead Boat Building 0 January 31st 04 05:16 AM