Knothead

Default Win a prize

This is the last chance to enter into our contest for our Gloat of the year
contest.

So if you have not submitted your gloat register now and get your chance at
winning a 128 MB USB storage drive.

If you don't have a gloat to enter vote on the many different entries we
have posted now.

As well once we have 100 members we will be drawing at random from the
members one name that will be give a brand new customized computer case from
http://www.amkcomputers.bc.ca

Knothead

http://www.powertool-reviews.com
Come check out our reviews and contests.