Default Social Security number...

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 10:41:53 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

If I were in your shoes, I'd try making up SSN's. Hell, illegal aliens by
the millions get by with it here, no reason you shouldn't.

You're advising a businessman to break the law and provide fraudlent
information to the US gov't?

The 'advice' was worth what he paid for it.

How's the boat, the mom, the son, and the wife?

When my daughter dropped out of college and decided to make a nest in my
house, I started charging her $200 a month rent. For some reason she found
this hard to abide. So she moved into an apartment with several other
girls. That lasted about six months, and she then decided to return to
college. That entitled her to move back into the house. She then became a
nurse.

Just a thought, for what it's worth.

"John H." wrote in message
news

The 'advice' was worth what he paid for it.

How's the boat, the mom, the son, and the wife?

When my daughter dropped out of college and decided to make a nest in my
house, I started charging her $200 a month rent. For some reason she found
this hard to abide. So she moved into an apartment with several other
girls. That lasted about six months, and she then decided to return to
college. That entitled her to move back into the house. She then became a
nurse.

Just a thought, for what it's worth.

So now you've lowered yourself to the Dingy Dan level.
Now it's not just my mom...it's my wife & son too!
Funny thing...you don't expect ant better from Dan, but you tried to pass
yourself off as a 'law & order' man.
I guess that old saying...'it all comes out in the wash' does make sense
here.

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 12:27:09 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news

The 'advice' was worth what he paid for it.

How's the boat, the mom, the son, and the wife?

When my daughter dropped out of college and decided to make a nest in my
house, I started charging her $200 a month rent. For some reason she found
this hard to abide. So she moved into an apartment with several other
girls. That lasted about six months, and she then decided to return to
college. That entitled her to move back into the house. She then became a
nurse.

Just a thought, for what it's worth.

So now you've lowered yourself to the Dingy Dan level.
Now it's not just my mom...it's my wife & son too!
Funny thing...you don't expect ant better from Dan, but you tried to pass
yourself off as a 'law & order' man.
I guess that old saying...'it all comes out in the wash' does make sense
here.

Did I say something offensive, or are you just looking for a made up excuse
to be rancorous?

How would we know anything about your wife, your mom, or your son if you
hadn't told us? I passed along a tip that worked with my daughter. I don't
believe I said anything at all about your son or your wife.

BAR BAR is offline

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
If I were in your shoes, I'd try making up SSN's. Hell, illegal aliens by
the millions get by with it here, no reason you shouldn't.

You're advising a businessman to break the law and provide fraudlent
information to the US gov't?

Are you Canadians subject to USA law while in Canada?

On Oct 7, 6:03 pm, BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
.. .
If I were in your shoes, I'd try making up SSN's. Hell, illegal aliens by
the millions get by with it here, no reason you shouldn't.

You're advising a businessman to break the law and provide fraudlent
information to the US gov't?

Are you Canadians subject to USA law while in Canada?

I don't think so, but anyone following the earlier poor advice would
sure as hell find himself in serious trouble.

On Oct 7, 11:17 pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 7, 6:03 pm, BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
If I were in your shoes, I'd try making up SSN's. Hell, illegal aliens by
the millions get by with it here, no reason you shouldn't.
You're advising a businessman to break the law and provide fraudlent
information to the US gov't?
Are you Canadians subject to USA law while in Canada?

I don't think so, but anyone following the earlier poor advice would
sure as hell find himself in serious trouble.

With whom?

Well, for one thing, I doubt an exporter would be doing anymore
exporting. I really don't know the answers to your questions. You'd
have to do some research if you must find out.
My advice, do business by the rules and you will never need to know
what the penalties are.

On Oct 8, 8:03 am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 19:36:58 -0700, wrote:
On Oct 7, 6:03 pm, BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
.. .
If I were in your shoes, I'd try making up SSN's. Hell, illegal aliens by
the millions get by with it here, no reason you shouldn't.

You're advising a businessman to break the law and provide fraudlent
information to the US gov't?

Are you Canadians subject to USA law while in Canada?

I don't think so, but anyone following the earlier poor advice would
sure as hell find himself in serious trouble.

Transpose a couple digits. If he gets caught, he made a mistake.

But if you SSN does not match your parcel address, you will never
recieve it. Your money wasted.

On Oct 8, 11:35 am, wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 07:17:12 -0700, wrote:
Transpose a couple digits. If he gets caught, he made a mistake.

But if you SSN does not match your parcel address, you will never
recieve it. Your money wasted.

The postman has your SS#? Mine uses my ZIP+4 and I have got mail with
nothing but that. (name and 9 digit zip)
I send and receive stuff from Canada all the time and I have never
given anyone a SS#. You just fill out that little green card/sticker
at the Post Office.

Not required with the Post Office, only UPS. Not sure why the double
standard. Something to do with homeland security. Possibly the post
office is exempt because it is federal and does it's own checking up.

why does the NPS want my social security number? Todd Bradley General 8 June 3rd 07 02:49 PM
Social Security Saved! Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 17th 05 09:56 PM
Social Security Quotes OT John H General 112 March 3rd 05 06:23 PM
Bush and Social Security willfish General 11 February 22nd 05 08:46 PM