John H. John H. is offline

Default Social Security number...

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 10:41:53 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

If I were in your shoes, I'd try making up SSN's. Hell, illegal aliens by
the millions get by with it here, no reason you shouldn't.

You're advising a businessman to break the law and provide fraudlent
information to the US gov't?

The 'advice' was worth what he paid for it.

How's the boat, the mom, the son, and the wife?

When my daughter dropped out of college and decided to make a nest in my
house, I started charging her $200 a month rent. For some reason she found
this hard to abide. So she moved into an apartment with several other
girls. That lasted about six months, and she then decided to return to
college. That entitled her to move back into the house. She then became a
nurse.

Just a thought, for what it's worth.